You're not in control

Shuichi's POV

My poor Ouma trapped himself in his room for a while. It's been about 3 days and I was getting the school ready for the next killing game. I was cleaning everything up and getting the rooms all changed around. The only rooms I hadn't touched were mine and Kokichi's.

I might as well let him play the next game with me. The 54th game, with 2 returning members. One of which is the mastermind, the other... a liar and a leader.

I had helped recreate The Monokubs, though one was different now. There was a purple one instead of a red one. The purple one name would be Monolie. He would be a lair, like my darling and myself. He would replace that rejected forgetful red mistake. Monolie has a checkered black and purple left side with the usual red eye.

Hopefully this one wouldn't forget who he was and change sides half way through the game.

I had a list of the 16 students:

Akihiko Akemi - Ultimate Prince (Male)
Bunko Banarah- Ultimate Poet
(Male)
Hana Hakaro- Ultimate Florist
(Female)
Gai Gemini- Ultimate Astrologist
(Female)
Kawa Kiimi- Ultimate Diver
(Female)
Kisho Saiki- Ultimate Psychic
(Male)
Mai Mayana- Ultimate Dancer
(Female)
Mana Ai- Ultimate Investigator
(Female)
Rei Ai- Ultimate Sherrif
(Male)
Sato Glucose- Ultimate Baker
(Female)
Takeo Taduha- Ultimate Warrior
(Male)
Tori Vanha- Ultimate Tamer
(Male)
Utano Yoni- Ultimate singer
(Female)
Yoshimasa Ciam- Ultimate Luck.
(Female)
Kokichi Ouma- Ultimate Supreme Leader
(Male)
Shuichi Saihara- Ultimate (Despair) Detective.
(Male).

So, 14 new pieces of fresh meat to play with and boy do I already have intreating deaths for at least 3 of them already. Of course non of them include Kokichi. I'll make sure he never dies.

I checked all the preparations once more and it seemed like we were ready to begin the 54th game. I told The Monokubs to bring them here tomorrow. That would give me enough time to get myself and Kokichi ready for it.

I walked up to Kokichi's room and knocked on. "Go away!" He shouted. I walked in anyway. Kokichi was lying on the floor, with dry tears on his face. He seemed to fragile.

"Kokichi? Are you ok?" I asked, concern filling my voice. It was genuine concern.

"What Do you think?! I'm perfectly fine after seeing people die over and over again!" Kokichi sassed. He sat up. "And why do you care anyway?!"

"Isn't it simple, it's because I love you Kokichi." I responded, kneeling down in front of him. He didn't move or flinch. "Now.. tomorrow is a big day, Koki. I want you to look your best."

"I'm not joining in with another killing game!"

"Oh But you don't have a choice. You see, now that you're mine, I have full control over you. I have to you a flashback light to make you forget the previous killing game and to make you forget I'm the mastermind but you will remember me as someone special." I responded, smirking. Kokichi just stayed there, silently. I kissed his cheek and got up. "Come now Kokichi. You need to get into your bed."

"Wait, What time is it?!" He asked, looking at his clock. "10pm... already...?"

"Yes. Now would you like me to share a bed with you?" I smirked. Kokichi shook his head. "It's didn't matter about your answer. Remember, Kokichi Ouma, you are not in control."

After a bit me and Kokichi changed into our PJs. "I'll be back in a minute, Kokichi. I just need to get something."

I walked into the room where the Flashback Lights and picked one up. It was labelled 'Kokichi's correct mind'. I walked back into Kokichi's room. He seemed to already be asleep. I shone the light onto him and put the light down. I got into bed with Kokichi and hugged him from the front.

Kokichi's POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise but a familiar face in front of mine. I shook him awake.

"Hey babe, where are we?" I asked. Shuichi smirked.