A body has been decovered.. time for a Class Trial!

Kokichi's POV

Shuichi came back in just a t-shirt and some swimming trunks. I was in the same situation but I was wearing an oversized hoodie and my scarf.

We walked to the Ultimate Diver's lab to find a group of people standing outside.

"Hey guys! What's happening?" I asked.

"Well we can't find Kawa or the Ai siblings." Yoshimasa responded. "I kinda figured you'd and Shuichi would just be lost."

"We didn't get lost. Kokichi just takes forever to change." Shuichi responded. I crossed my arms.

"Do not." I countered.

"Maybe The Ai siblings are in the lab already with Hawa." Hana (the Ultimate florist) suggested.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's go! I wanna go swimming already!"

Hana grabbed the door handle and gently opened the door. We saw a sight we'd never expect to see in our existence. We saw a figure fall down into the pool. It wasn't until they floated to the top that we saw them. It was quite clearly Hawa with a gun shot through her head. Around her neck was a mask with... my face on? Covered in blood. I placed my hand over my mouth in shock. I felt Shuichi pull me onto a hug. I could hear Hana scream.

"Oh my god..." Bunko said, looking into the water. He looked at the mask.

"Kokichi killed her!" Akihiko shouted. He stared right at me. I felt the need to defend myself but... something inside of me wanted to make this killing game intreating..

"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't... who knows? Neeheehee. I'll let Mr Detective work this one out." I looked at Shuichi and winked.

All of a sudden, The Monokubs appeared.

"So, a body had been discovered." Monodam said.

"Oh what a shame.." Monolie said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ohh... does that mean we have to go through a class trial! I hate class trials!" Monophanie complained.

"Wait... a class trial? What's that?" Mai (the Ultimate Dancer) asked.

"Well, shit heads, The class trials are simple really. You find a body, you fucking figure out who murdered the poor lady then we kill 'em. Oh, and if you get the culprit wrong, ya'll die!" Monokid broke his guitar. The whole room gasped.

"So, say the murder was me but we blamed Shuichi then Shuichi would die, everyone else would die, but I'd get to leave because I got away with murder?" I grinned.

"That's how it works." Monosuke agreed. "Oh and also if the killer was the mastermind and you figure it out, you all get to go home."

"The mastermind?" Shuichi asked.

"Well did you think daddy was running this game all by himself? How do you think we we're made? We didn't make ourselves." Monophanie said.

"So one of us is the mastermind..."

"I think it's Kokichi!" The prince shouted. I gave him a death glare.

"Once again, maybe I am~ neeheehee. You can't trust anyone in this game, Princy. Just remember that." I smirked. The prince crossed his arms and gave a death glare back.

"Well, we'll give you some time to examine the body! Then ya'll gonna go to the fountain so yall can go to the Class Trial!" Monokid shouted.

"So long, Bear Well!" And with that The Monokubs disappeared. I couldn't help but notice Shuichi... smiling?

"So. How are we gonna form and argument to prove that Kokichi murdered him?" Akihiko asked. This caused Shuichi to pull me close in defence.

Later

Shuichis POV

After examining the body, trying to 'figure out' who killed Hawa. Even if it was pretty obvious already. Everyone was so oblivious. Anyways, after doing that we went to the fountain. It split Open and revealed a lift. We all walked in it, standing as far away from each other as possible. Well everyone apart from me and Kokichi and The Ai siblings.

"Shuichi... you know that it wasn't me... right?" Kokichi said, sounding worried. I had the power to blame Kokichi and he would be executed, just like I did with Kaede, but I couldn't do that to Kokichi.

"I trust you Kokichi." I responded. I noticed his eyes lighten up with a mischievous glance.

"Bad idea ShuShu~" he winked at me and smirked. So he's playing this game again. Thinking he knows all like he did last time.

I have the perfect plan.

I'll frame Kokichi as the mastermind.