Spectator

3rd Person.

He woke up in a white room. His body was lighter and his skin more pale. His outfit was the norm. White, checkers, buttons. This is Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader. Murdered by Makoto Naegi, The Ultimate Lucky Student, member of the Future Foundation.

"Kokichi!" Someone shouted to the dictator. He looked up and saw those he hadn't seen in a while.

His company from the 53rd game of slaughter.

The robot hugged him tightly. Kokichi flinched. Was it really them? Or was this... another one of the future foundations tricks? No. That's isn't possible. He was dead after all.

"You did well, Kokichi." Kaede day on the bed and held Kokichi's hand. "You did amazing."

Kokichi had expected another reaction from the pianist. I mean, he betrayed them. He betrayed them by falling in love with the one who had killed them all. Shuichi Saihara, The Ultimate Despair Detective.

"You really reached for the stars buddy!" Kaito smashed his fists together and laughed.

"Gonta think Kokichi is good person! Even if Kokichi basically kill Gonta. Gonta will be true gentleman and forgive him!" Gonta chirped. "Gonta even invite him to meet Gontas big big friend. Gonta called him Larry."

"It's good to have you here, son." Kirumi pulled out a brush and began brushing Kokichi's hair.

The young dictator felt tears run down his face. Everyone he missed so dearly, well everyone apart from Maki, he still didn't like her. Everyone that had helped him survive and continue on into the future.

Everyone apart from Shuichi.

Shuichi filled Kokichi's mind as his tears grew larger and his sobbing became louder.

"Don't worry Kokichi, you're safe now." Maki mumbled.

"Yeah! Now quit crying that child face of yours and come here!! We have shit to show you!" Miu shouted.

Kirumi wiped the youngers tears away and kissed his forehead. She really was like a mother to the dictator. She picked him up and Kokichi hugged her tightly.

They all left the white room and made their way towards a huge building.

The place they were in was beautiful. Green grass, sunny skies, populated with birds and creatures. Kokichi smiled over Kirumi's shoulder. This is what he longed for. Freedom, happiness and a world with no despair. It was almost perfect to him.

"Alright Kiibo! Do your Fucking thing!!" Miu exclaimed.

Kiibo's hands lit up and beams shot out, bidding a brick wall. Everyone stood back and Kirumi held Kokichi protectively. The wall burst open to reveal...

Everyone.

Everyone who had died in the killing games. Even the ones who had died in the Neo Program from the 2nd game (Authors note real quick. When writing the chapter about Kokichi seeing everyone who had died in that dream, I didn't know that the cast from SDR2 were in a Neo World and came back in the anime. Soooo... lets just say they're dead and pretend I didn't make that mistake.)

All of them.

Kokichi released himself from Kirumis grip and ran to Nagito Komaeda and hugged him tightly. Komaeda was shocked just hugged back, gaining a smile from Chiaki. Everyone looked at the Grape Child in Awe. No one had seen the sensitive side of him, apart from Shuichi, in person.

In the middle of the room was a globe with many videos on it. One showed Hopes Peak Academy with Junko intimidating some people. Another showed the Kokichi's Murderer and Mana in the same room.

"Welcome to the spectators room. This is where we watch the world." Rantaro said.

"Wait... you could watch me..?" Kokichi pulled away from the bagel boy. "Wwwooowww Taro. I didn't know you were the Ultimate Stalker!" He wrapped his arms around the back of his neck and smiled.

"Oh the normal brat is back.." Maki snarled. Kaito playfully punched her arm in a way of saying 'Shut up, you're ruining the reunion of the boy you nearly killed.'

"So am I really dead..? This isn't a dream?" The purpette asked.

Angie nodded. "Atua has blessed you with the after life, Kokichi! In fact, Atua has just told me he blessed the man you love to be here too." She clapped her hands together then pointed towards the back of the room.

A boy in a hat, a blazer and a tie stood at the end of the room next to a door. He had beautiful eye lashes, an amber eye and a red eye. He had navy blue hair with an ahogae to match. He held out his arms and Kokichi ran to him, hugging him instantly.

"Shumai.. I-it's really you! Y-you're real this time, right?!" Kokichi cried out. The emo hugged him back and kissed his forehead, then his nose, then the purpette on the lips. Kokichi kisses back.

"EEEKKKK!!! My Saiouma Fan fiction will be amazing if I write this!!" Tsumugi squealed.

Kokichi pulled away and blushed. Shuichi smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Y'know... having another killing game was fun." Kokichi smiled. "How about, instead of a killing game, we have some cringe dating simulator?"

"Seriously? You see your dead boyfriend and that's the second thing you say?" Shuichi sighed and laughed. "I'm sorry about the games Koki... at least you know now that you won't be participating in any more.."

"We've heard you apologise like 100 times already! We forgive you Sidekick!!" Kaito cheered.

"He killed all of us... I still don't forgive him..." Maki grouched.

"You need to stop being so down! These boys kept hope until the very end! Their love for each other was so so filled with hope it made me drool!" Komaeda hugged himself. Ishimaru stepped in front of him.

"How about we all work together to forgive him? I'm sure if we stay together we can do whatever we desire. Especially in this after life with no limits!" He shouted.

"LETS SHOW SOME SSSPPPPIIIRRRIIIIIIITTT!!" Nekomaru cheered.

Later that... day? Shuichi and Kokichi were finally left alone in the spectator room. They remained tangled in each other's arms, holding on to themselves as if it were their oxygen.

"Thank you for it loosing hope..." Shuichi said out of the blue. In response the dictator snuggled into the other. "Why didn't you run away from me when you found out I was the mastermind... in V3?"

"I didn't know it was you until the 6th tria-" Kokichi was cut off.

"Don't lie."

Kokichi looked down. "I was scared... I know you had the power to kill me in an instant. I knew you loved me and you craved so much despair so I thought you would..."

Shuichi held Kokichi closer and nuzzled into his hair. "I could never..."

"Thank you Shuichi..."

"Love you~"

"I love you too~

Do you think they have Panta here?"

The End