Level 7

His face was much scarier in person, you remembered that much. The eyes entranced you, locking you into a state of darkness. The irises were blood red and ran into his eyelids, fading into his cheekbones perfectly. The white of his eyes negative, all black and resembled a deep hole surrounding the red. Your own eyes shook, frantic blinking kept them from popping out of your sockets in fear.

BEN's revealing smirk showed of a set of pointed teeth, menacing in its dangerous look. The pale skin tone he took on looked sickly, suiting for his ghostly form. The wet feel of his skin was not how it was described in the original story; although, they never did address the details as much. With BEN's body looming over you in dominance, you flinched are every drop that landed onto your own paling skin.

You felt frozen in time, your quavering lip the only movement you took on. BEN looked down at them, and gave an ominously sweet smile. "Oh, how beautiful you look when you're shaking in fear," He pulls both your wrists into one hand, and uses his free hand to graze your cheek with his knuckles. "I waited half a decade to see this, and I'm not disappointed." He chuckled darkly, then grips your chin as you whimper. "What? You thought I was some kind of fake? If only we could turn back time to that pure little age of...what? Thirteen? Fourteen? Ah, what a ripe age," The ghost sighs, "Either way, I'd say this age is MUCH better." The intruder quickly glances down your body, then back up to rest on your breasts (intimate areas if not applicable bc I accidentally wrote breasts but ur comments are giving me life LMAO). Your eyes widen, and your eyebrows dip into an angry state.

"I'd say this age is much better," You glare, then knee his tailbone with as much force as you could. With his one hand around both wrists, it was easy to pull them out. Unfortunately, these two swift actions resulted in his chin slamming into your forehead, and his body falling onto yours. He groans, and you try to push him off of you, but the slick coat of water made this a difficult task. BEN tries to catch himself before falling onto the ground, but ends up grabbing the side of your shirt instead. You both roll to the floor, and you've luckily landed on top, "especially since I'm MUCH stronger at this age, creep." You sneer as you grab his wrists and slam them to the ground. "You seem a bit weak for a killer ghost, by the way." You smirk, watching his expression sour into a scowl.

"It's hard to keep your touch when you're watching a cutie like you grow up." He winks, and flashes a smile. You feel yourself flush in embarrassment. Had this thing been watching you for years? Every second of every day?

"That's a lie," You stutter, and scramble off of him. He was too moist, too cold, you felt uncomfortable and fearful just by touching his skin.

"Oh, but it isn't, sweetheart." The ghost sits up, and rubs his wrists. "You looked very adorable when you were reading allllll those fanfictions. I'm offended not much involved me," He stands, and deepens his smirk upon seeing your flustered face. "but I can't blame you, denying your attraction towards me. I also love the times you sang, and entertained me. All those internet compilations could never compare to you. Oh! Let's not forget the time you decided to explore your sexuality, or just decided to have some...fun." As he listed all of your private events in life, you felt your breath hitch and your face burn. This thing was watching you in your best and worst moments. Although those weren't terrible memories, they WERE private and VERY embarrassing to hear in detail out of someone else's mouth.

You back up into the wall, feeling overwhelmed and violated. You were never alone. "How did you find me? Why are you here?" A hand covers your mouth, but you are far too out of it to notice it belongs to you. Shock overtook you, keeping you here, but at the same time, not there.

"Perhaps those summoning techniques really do work," BEN gets closer, taking full advantage of your state, "I took notice to an innocent, young kid who happened to be in the same network as my last victim. Simple as that. You really entranced me with those lips of yours. Obviously not in the beginning, though. It was really your investment in lives of people like me. The lips are very much a plus." He gently places a palm against the wall right of your head, while the other pulls your chin towards him.

Immediately snapping back into reality, you just miss his lips landing on yours when you push him away. You run past him, only to get pulled back into his grip. You scream, and try to pull your hand away. "Let me go, let me go!" He hushes you, but tightens his hold. His eyes search for an intrusion, and he lets go. You're sent forward, straight into the corner of your desk. With an abrupt bang, you lose consciousness, and BEN watches a gash begin to pour blood. Footsteps are pounding up the steps when he sighs in annoyance.

Well, this wasn't how it was supposed to go.