Level 9

A/N : Slight sexual content ahead!! Read at your own risk.

You open your eyes and find his lips nearly on yours again, so you fall back into your bed. BEN scowls, and crawls on the bed, towards you. With a small squeal, you scoot away from him, trying to make a run for it when he pulls you back into him. He holds you through a back hug as you resist against him. When you begin to scream, he holds a wet palm against your lips, immediately silencing you. A tear rolls down your cheek while BEN rushes a whisper.

"Keep screaming and you'll be sure to be admitted into the hospital for countless mental breakdowns, you don't want to seem crazy, right?" His voice vibrates against your ear, leaving a shiver to run down your side. "How about you stay quiet, hm?" Your eyes widen as your breath hitches. His lips felt cold against your boiling skin, traveling from your neck to the nape of your shoulder.

You have to close your eyes. This wasn't happening, it couldn't be happening. If it was, you'd be fighting back, but you feel so disgustingly entranced, his voice calming your nerves. "Please, leave me alone..." You mumble out between his hand, adjusting your head so he could reach further down your neck into your shoulder.

Once he chuckles against your neck, the accompanying sensation of fear settles in. "That doesn't sound very genuine, so how about you just take a deep breath and let me handle it from here?" You shake your head, no this isn't right. He stalks you, he's a ghost, he's a KILLER. You try to struggle against him, squirming in his bear hug, but he only pulls you closer. What were you doing? Why weren't you fighting back? You squirm again, trying to bite on his hands, but he only moves it to give a tighter hold around your torso.

"Leave me alone, you stalker!" You say, and throw your hands to the side, up, and around, successfully suspending his arms to his side. You jump on top of him, keeping his arms twisted. As you breath heavily, you glare down at him and think of your next move. He was a ghost, so there wasn't much to do, right?

That was when a lightbulb flicked on, and a smirk played on your lips. He seemed to like sexual things, being a ghost with no outlet for a few years as he watched you. You could use this to your advantage. You trace a finger from his arm to his chest, flattening your palm onto the middle of the chest. He looks down at your hand, slightly confused at your motive. When he watches your palm ghost down to his groin, he glances up to mirror your expression. The moment your hand reaches his member, you watch his expression falter ever so slightly, leaving you trying to hide a scoff. "What? You like this?" Palming him slightly, you hear a grunt in response. Immediately, you grab, twist, and squeeze some more. His face comforts into pain, and you smile sweetly. "Now, if you don't like this, what makes you think I liked that? Being held up against my will? Leave me alone and get a life." You hear him laugh and he rips his hands from your grip.

BEN cups the back of his head, and merely looks at you with a smug look. "Have you forgotten what I am? Go ahead, try to pull a move like that again." You meet his eyes questionably, but decide to crush his intimates again, only to dig your nails into your palm. Your eyes travel down to find your hand has also moved through his body, making your heart jump. Retracting your hand, you gasp in disbelief.

"Wha- I? But I just-"

"Perks of being a ghost, sweetie," He chuckles, hovering backwards to land his knees on your duvet. "Now, be a good girl and maybe I'll let you touch me like that again." BEN winks, leaning in close to you. With his incoming face, you decide it's best to slowly back away, until your back hits your mattress. You whimper, close your eyes, and clasp your hands over your lips in fear of him making another move.

"You shouldn't have done that," His voice glitches and fades into an electronic cackle. Peeking out, you notice he has disappeared, so you scramble out of the room. You couldn't stay in here, it was too much for you, so much stress! Perhaps a night in the living room would help...