𝙊𝙉𝙀 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, welcome to the Los Angeles International Airport. Local time is 4:29 and the temperature is 86°" the stewardess said as the plane landed. As soon as Enya and I got off the plane, Enya jumped up and down excitedly.

"wait, so how long are we staying here for?" Enya asked as we rode the escalator down to the baggage claim area.

"I dunno," I said, "about two months maybe?" Enya flashed me a huge smile before she ran down the escalator to get our things.

"EVE! ENYA!" Christian, our cousin, ran up to us and gave us a big hug.

"Hey girls!" Margot, our aunt (just act like someone named Margot gave birth to Christian), said as she pulled us into a hug.

30 minutes later, we finally arrived to Christian's house. It was a small house in the suburbs, less than 10 minutes away from down town.

"I'm pretty sure I was like 5 the last time I came here" I said as I entered the house. Christian got our stuff and quickly took us to our room. Enya took the guest bedroom down stairs, so I ended up taking the one upstairs. The room had white walls with white curtains and a white bed. Everything was white, well except for the hot magenta rug next to the bed.

"Wow, so much color" I said sarcastically and Christian rolled his eyes.

"Yes, very much. My mom loves pink, don't judge her" he said.

"Of course, we love Margot" I replied. Christian soon left after he showed me how to do everything. I got my suitcase and started to unpack. I changed into something that fit the weather better and bathed into Enya's room. She was talking to her boyfriend, Roy. They've been dating for like 2 years or something. Really cute, they really are.

"I gotta go" she said to her bright neon red haired boyfriend and hung up. We went down stairs and Christian, Enya, and I soon headed out for dinner. We headed downtown and went to this pizza place Christian really liked.

"This pizza is fucking bomb dot com" Enya said as she bit into her second piece.

"So how's everyone in Chicago?" Christian asked us.

"Oh they are great. Everything's just peachy" I said with a smile on my face.

"That's great" he said as he returned a reassuring smile.

"Oh, Josey has a girl friend" Enya told Christian excitedly.

"Him? Really?" He asked and we nodded.