𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED since Enya and I came to California.

Finn and I hung out almost everyday. Sadie and I also became closer than before, since I was the only girl around, except for a girl named Sophia that moved to Utah couple months ago. Finn has been coming over a lot and we basically knew each other as if we've been friends since forever.

*tick*

*tick*

I heard a noise from my window. I opened the blinds to see Finn in our backyard throwing little pebbles at my window. It was 12AM and everyone was probably asleep. When he saw me, he waved and started climbing up to my room. I opened the window and motioned him to be quiet.

"Hey" he breathed out.

"Again?" I asked.

"No, I just like spending time with you" he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and let him in. Finn entered my room quietly, not trying to wake anyone up. He has been coming over anytime his mom had a... you know what.

"Maybe we can sleep over at your house next time" I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea" he said.

"I mean you always come here" I said and he frowned, "you know why I come here" When Finn saw that I was being genuine, he sighed out, "maybe next time"

We pulled an all-nighter that day... well I did. Finn fell asleep around 2 in the morning, but I stayed up all night. He woke up around 5, worried that I wasn't sleeping, he couldn't really do anything. Other then that, we had a darn vibey night.

Finn woke up around 9 and I was, obviously, on my phone. "Did you sleep?" He asked in a groggy voice. I shook my head no which made him sit up. He gave me this worried look and opened his mouth to speak, "you know, I've been researching on what happened when you don't sleep. You can get heart attacks and all these stuff. I don't want you to die!"

I laughed as Finn made a big deal, "don't worry sweetie, I don't think I'm gonna die"

"If you die, I'll sue you" he joked. When we heard noises of doors opening and voices of my relatives, Finn muttered under his breath, "fuck"

"What?"

"Fuck, I left my bike in your backyard" he said.

"Who's bike is that?" I heard Christian yell from downstairs.

"Shit."