𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

WE SLOWLY WALKED INTO THE HOUSE to see everyone watching tv in the living room.

"Hey Eve," Enya said, "and Finn?"

"Hello" he quietly said.

"Um, can he stay over, he doesn't have anywhere to go tonight?" I asked.

"Sure? I guess? Do you have anything to change into?" Margot asked as she got off the couch.

"I'll find something from my closet" Christian said as he took Finn upstairs.

"Who's that? A summer fling already?" Margot asked.

"He's just a friend" I told her and she tilted her brows.

"Y'all really ain't going to do nothing?" Enya asked.

"Nope, he just needs a place to stay" I said trying to avoid the topic of "sex". Soon after, Christian came back downstairs and told me that Finn was upstairs in my room.

I slowly approached my room. It was dead silent, which kind of worried me. I opened the door to see Finn sleeping on my bed.

He must've been really tired, I thought to myself.

I quickly got clothes to change into and went to the bathroom. When I was finished getting ready, I quietly went back to my room. Finn was still sleeping. I tucked myself into bed, trying my best not to wake him up. I closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep. I turned my back to the wall and watched Finn sleep. His soft snores filled up the pitch dark room. It didn't make sense to me how everyone could fall asleep so well. I never could fall a sleep easily. When I was little, I would cry at night for the reason of not being able to sleep. As I grew older, I just gave up. I pulled a lot of all nighters, until my doctor told me to stop because apparently I was going to have a heart attack or something. I mean I try my best to sleep, but I just can't.

"Why are you watching me?" I heard a groggy voice say.

"You can see me?" I said in a surprising tone.

"Yes" he said.

"Oh, sorry, it's cool that you can sleep so well" I said and turned to face the wall.

"what?" He asked.

"Never mind" I mumbled.

"You can't sleep?" He asked.