𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

Hi guys

Hi guys.. apparently it's already been a year. I've been a busy gal. I got employed and I have school and uhhh yeah. Obviously over the year, a lot has changed, like for ex. Jack is a bitch, I barely listen to the wallows anymore, um.. idk what else. Didn't finn get a gf? Idk. But Yas. Im sorry. I'll try to finish this book. And like yeah. So um yeah. So like yeah. Ugh.

Also if you guys didn't realize, this book was an impulse book (just like all my other books) so there's a high chance where I might come out of nowhere and just declare that I'm not finishing this book. SORRY.

But for now, let's enjoy the moment and hope that I do finish this book.

Xoxo,
sexy fart face girl

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

"Y-YOU LIKE ME?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"Yeah...?" Finn said, "how many times are you going to ask me this?"

"I don't know.... What the fuck Finn. You like me?" I said again.

"Yes... do you like me?" He asked.

"I-I don't know," I blurted out. I immediately felt bad.

"Oh... just forget about it, it was joking I guess," Finn said awkwardly with disappointment written all over his face.

"Finn we've known each other for like less than a month," I said.

"So? It's not like I can control who I like and when I like them..." he mumbled. It's not like I expected him to like me.

"So you don't like me?" He asked quietly.

"No, of course not! I like you but I don't know if I like you that way."

"Oh... I was joking... I don't like you," he said and sighed dramatically once again. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"So like what? Are you asking me out?" I asked.

"I don't know, this is my first time. How do you ask someone out?" He shyly spoke.

"How about you give me some time to think about it," I mumbled. His face lit up, nodding his head, as his cheek bloomed into a light rosy shade. He gave me a smile so I gave him a smile back, not know how else to react.

☀︎

"What the fuck," I exclaimed to Enya, "I came to California expecting to spend some quality time with my relatives, not getting into a relationship!"

"Everything is going to plan, what's the big deal?" Enya complained.

"There is no plan. There isn't supposed to be a plan. I'm not supposed to be getting a boyfriend, that's the fucking plan if you ask me," I rambled.

"I mean he's hot, likes the same music as you, he's hot? I mean he's better than your ex."

"I don't care about my ex, what am I supposed to do. We are leaving a month, I can't have a relationship!" I continued to argue.

"Do you like him?" She asked.

"I don't know, I mean, I don't not like him," I replied.

"Well there's your answer," she said.

I left Enya's room and began marching my way up the stairs. Enya was, obviously, not that much of a help. I was lost, I didn't know what to do. It wasn't like I didn't like him because I did like him.

My room was hot, like all the other room as we needed to get the air conditioner fixed. Drenched in the sweat and heat of the summer, I was dazed and confused. I grasped onto my phone out of impulse as looked through my contacts to find Finn. Stopping myself from calling him, I threw my phone onto my bed.

It wasn't anything new— getting asked out I mean. I've been on couple dates. I've even had a boyfriend before. I didn't understand why I was so worked up about Finn. He was a normal person, just like every other human being I've met.

Maybe Enya was right. I needed to relax. Maybe it wouldn't be bad going out with him for a while. I personally wasn't sure about a relationship. Maybe just for the summer, or that was what I thought.

I crawled my way back to my phone and immediately called Finn. I started to get frustrated as I felt as if he wasn't going to pick up. Before my second thoughts consumed me over, Finn's voice spoke up on the other side of the line.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Uh, hi?" I mumbled, not really knowing how to make this any less awkward.

"So? Why did you call me?" His reply caught me off guard. Was he just slow or did he not like me enough to care about my answer?

"I made up my mind?" I asked, getting a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh, wow. I didn't think you would call me this quickly," he answered unenthusiastically, almost as if he didn't care.

"Oh."

"Actually can you call me back later?" He asked.

"What-"

Then he hung up.

And I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

And I felt stupid.

Stupid as fuck.

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hai

Heyyyyy

Hiiiiii

Okay so I'm back and this chapter was ass and it was short

If I'm bring tbh I barely remembered what was happening in this book bc it's been so long

I'm so sorry

IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME

PLS PLS PLS

okay thx 💋💋😘

Pls vote and comment

1 vote = 1 confession 🦄

Word count: 902