𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

"FUCK," I HISSED as Finn dabbed my wounds with a alcohol pad, "that hurts like a bitch."

"Oh, you don't say" Finn said sarcastically. Noah sat on the counter and looked down at us.

"Where's Marty?" I asked.

"Oh, he had some things to do today" Noah said.

"Oh poopy, he's so nice!" I mumbled then accidentally kick Finn when he started dabbing my wounds again. Apparently, I kicked him in his no no square. Noah bursted out laughing and Finn was on the ground groaning.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled as I try to contain my laughter. Finn lied on the floor, rolled up like a ball. A costumer saw us behind the counters and gave us a weird look, "where's the adult?"

"Marty's not here today" Noah told her.

"So you are just inviting anyone in?" She said.

"This is a public super market, what did you expect? RSVPs?" He crossed his arms.

"I was just saying, why did Marty even hire you. You are not even professional" she argued in a salty tone.

"Because he's my dad? I mean isn't it self explanatory?"

"No?!" Finn and I blurted out.

"That's so weird" I said as Finn and I walked to his house. We spent about 2 hours at the little supermarket. Noah, Finn, and I were arguing the half of the time, but concluded on the fact that Marty and Noah did NOT look a like.

When we entered Finn's home, it was dead silent, which meant no one was home-no duh. I quickly ran up to his room and jumped onto his bed. I buried myself into the bed and hid my head under the covers.

Finn played along my childish act as he turned my playlist on, "Where's Eve? I can't see her!" I giggled at his comment and popped out from the covers.

"Wow, didn't see that coming" he said sarcastically and lied down next to me.

A fly buzzed around the air conditioned room as "Swamp" by Brockhampton started playing.

"Fucking commas up from the outside," I muttered the lyrics. The house was dead silent, the song echoed in his room. Few minutes of songs, I looked at Finn to see that he looked almost life less as he stared at his ceiling.

"They don't shine anymore," he whimpered. His emotions changed in a blink of an eye. Just a minute ago, Finn was joking around. Now he was crying.

A tear dropped from the side of his eyes.

"I'm scared"

He breathed out loud.

"Finn?" I asked as I sat up. I gave him a nudge, not knowing what to do. However, Spotify decided to be a crackass and put "Visions of Gideon" and "Mystery of Love" on back to back. You gotta be shitting me right now. Finn put his arms over his eyes and began to sob.

Feeling bad, but not knowing what to do, I got his arms away from his face and wiped his tears with my hands. He slowly opened his tear filled eyes.

"Don't cry," I said, "you'll make me feel bad" (it's official, Finn has mommy issues 😳😹😹😳🙄🙄)

"I'm sorry" he gulped and quickly sat up.

The song didn't even bother to change so I thought might as well get in the feels and give him a hug. I mean, wasn't that what you did for people who were crying?

I reached out for Finn and wrapped my arms around him. I pat his back like how my mom did when I used to cry because I couldn't sleep. Finn put the weight on his head on the crook of my neck and sighed. I could feel his arms carefully wrap around my waist.

"Can we stay like this for a moment?" He asked.

"Mhm" I mumbled.

(Read just in case y'all are confused on why Finn b baby asf)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ik this chapter is like really short but I like wanted to keep it short ig

As you can see, Finn is crying asf

On the lowkey, I fr did that on purpose

I didn't want him to look as if he had mommy issues but he does so like.... 😬

But when he said like they are shining anymore, it's like the stars on his ceiling, mentioned when Eve went to his four for the first time.

Finn thinks like everything used to be better BACK THEN.

Like y'all know the drill.

It's like I tried to be deep and stuff like those stupid poems I read in English.

I mean like a for effort?

Anyways

Vote and comment pleath

1 vote = 1 star ⭐️

Word count: 774