𝙏𝙀𝙉 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

I WOKE UP in a room that was not mine. The walls were covered in posters and magazine pages. I looked around to see Sadie, Wyatt, and Finn sitting against the wall as they each took turns eating a spoonful of Nutella.

"Guys?" I called out and they all flinched.

"Jesus, you scared me," Sadie said.

"Oops, my bad.." I said sarcastically.

"You've been passed out for like an hour... I think. Don't ask me I'm not good with math," Wyatt said then snatched the jar of Nutella from Finn.

"Dude like no one literally asked," Jack said as he came out from under the bed. I let out a gasp as I saw the boy crawl out, "I- what the fuck were you doing there"

"I was looking for quarters," he said, "I needed some change." I couldn't help but to look at the boy with a weird expression.

I looked back up to the group of teenagers looking at me with concern, except for Finn, who was avoiding my gaze. I got myself off the bed and walked over to the door which made Finn snap his head towards me.

"W-Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bathroom?" I said, confused about why he asked a question with such an obvious answer.

I quickly left out through the door and made my way to the bathroom. I knew that it was going to be awkward between me and Finn but I didn't know it would be this awkward.

For the rest of the day, Finn didn't say a thing. It was very awkward. Almost uncomfortable, I have to admit. In the end, everyone ended up leaving by themselves, one by one until it was just Sadie, Finn, and me left. We just sat there not knowing what to do, since Finn made it so awkward.

Sadie went to the bathroom and I started to get my belongings, I mean we had to leave at some point. Finn was watching me pick up my shit. It made me very uncomfortable.

"Shit, for fucks sake, what do you want Finn?" I bursted out.

"Huh? What?" He said.

"What do you mean 'Huh? What?' Quit staring at me!" I exclaimed.

"Oh... sorry," he mumbled.

I quickly gathered my last couple of things and walked towards the door. I turned towards Finn one last time and asked, "can you tell Sadie I went home?"