𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

MY FACE BLUSHED UP as I watched Finn play. I couldn't look away. My heart started to beat faster and faster as Finn plucked the strings on his guitar.

Holy shit.

"Maeve"

I've only known this guy for a day.

"Maeve?"

Holy shit.

"Maeve!"

"Yes?" I quickly said and looked up to see Finn's face inches away from me. My face turned bright red and quickly looked away.

"Let's go home" he said as he lended his hand out to help me get up from the bench.

"I can do it" I mumbled and got off the bench. I stood up and let out a sigh.

"You were good tonight" I told him and he smiled.

"Thank you" he said quietly.

Just be normal as possible.

"You like the wallows?" He asked me and I immediately blushed.

"Uh, um yeah I do. I really like Remember When. The melody is really nice. Uh you guys played that today right? I really wanted to say good job... I really like that song a lot, do you? Haha" I blurted out and Finn chuckled.

"Yeah I do, you are really cute you know that?" He said and I started sweating.

"Um thanks, people don't really say that to me" I softly laughed.

"You remind me of a friend I had in elementary school" he said.

Oh, he meant it as in a little girl 'cute.'

"That's an interesting way to describe me" I told him and he smiled.

"I mean you are really pretty,"

Oh my god, this boy.

"You must have a lot of friends" he said.

"I have a friends group, we are super close" I told him.

"That's cool" he said.

When we got into the car, I was sandwiched between Finn and Jack. Jack kept on arguing with Sadie about this girl named Millie. Finn just rolled his eyes and made some comments time to time.