𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

"CHANGE THE SONG ALREADY," Finn finally spoke up, "what's up with this vibe"

"Says the one who started crying without any context," I said. Finn's long arms slowly unraveled itself from me.

"I just got in my feels man, like in those movies" he said then hit his head on his bed frame when he tried to lay down. I let out a light chuckle which made his brow's furrow.

"Owww," he whined.

"Aw do you want me to kiss it better?" I asked as a joke. Finn's face blushed up and he started to avoid my eye contact.

"It's a joke" I laughed trying to make things less awkward.

"Oh," he said.

His face was red and it was awkward. I didn't know what to do. It felt like I was in 6th grade again, trying to entertain my crush but not being able to... and it ending up being awkward. Not saying I had a crush on Finn or anything. I didn't.

Sitting there in silence, I tried to focus on the music. I leaned my back against his bed frame and looked up at his stars.

"You said they don't shine anymore," I said, "I can make them shine again"

I got up on his bed and put my flash on from my phone. I gave a good shine on each and one of them and came back down onto the the ground. Finn gave me a weird look after watching everything I just did.

"Trust me and close your blinds," I said. He did as I told him and I ran to turn the lights off. The stars that were once dead, started to shine again. I could here Finn quietly gasp.

"They're shining again!" He exclaimed and let out a cheerful laugh. He sounded like my 5 year old cousin talking about his toy car. I walked over and sat next to him as he watched the fake stars on his ceiling.

"Hey Eve?" Finn said.

I turned my head to see myself less than inches away from this boy. The blush crept up my face as Finn came closer and closer. I grabbed onto his shoulders and stopped him, "w-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to kiss you," he said then put his hand on my chin.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and continued to lean in. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do until I felt his soft lips on mine. I softly pushed him away and was met with a hurt look on his face.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, I just um... I don't know," he said. He got up and stormed out of his room, leaving me all alone. I sat on the floor, dumbfounded by what just happened.

Realizing that Finn wasn't going to come back any time sooner, I got out of the house and ended up walking back home. I didn't do anything wrong... right? I thought to myself as I slowly started to regret some of the things I did.

Finn hasn't contacted me for about 5 days now.

Today, we were all meeting up at Sadie's house... maybe I was going to see him there. Ugh, why is Finn being such a fucking pussy, it's not like I'm gonna kill him for kissing me or something...

Fuck.

I barged into Enya's room and jumped onto her bed. I screamed into her pillow, earning me a slap on the ass by Enya.

"Shut the fuck up," she said.

"Make me!" I screamed and earned another slap.

"Aren't you going to that red head's house?"

"Oh yeah... ughhh," I groaned. I head towards my room once again. I opened up my drawer to find some clothes to get into. The weather was getting hotter and hotter as the days went by. It was over almost 100 degrees. Why am I even trying to leave the house? I thought to myself.

I ended up wearing a big shirt, shorts, and some flip flops. I knew for a fact that if I tried to wear socks, my pores will flood my shoes with sweat. Just biking to Sadie's house was a pain in the ass. When I arrived, I was drenched in sweat and ready to pass the fuck out. The moment I got off my bike, I saw Sadie and Finn standing in front of her door step.

"Hey gu-!" Everything looked bright and I could not see what was in front of me. All I heard was a loud long beep. I felt nauseous and... yep. I was about to pass the fuck out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys its literallt been like 2 months...

HAHAHAHA

let's just laugh it off.

Anyways this chapter was literal shit but like whatever

I also almost passed out during quarantine.

I fr went biking on a hot day WITH A MASK ON for like 30 minutes on a 2 hr trail and I like died

Everything was so bright and I was so nauseous

UGH

NEVER WANNA FEEL THAT FEELING AGAIN

AND THE GIFS DONT WORK

UGH

ALSO FOLLOW MY JOINT ACC: GiRLSWURLD

ANYWAYSSSS

Well it's summer now... and A LOT HAS HAPPENED.

Like corona...

And the black lives matter movement

#justiceforgeorgefloyd #blacklivesmatter

Guys PLEASE sign petitions while you can I BEG you.

And please don't be like those self conceited people who ignorantly say "all lives matter"

Ty...

Pls vote and comment!

1 vote = justice for George Floyd

Word count: 922