𝙎𝙄𝙓 !

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

THE LIGHTS BEAMED as Finn and I started biking towards the diner. It was around 7PM and the sky started to dim it's lights. The streets were full of loud noises, and we were part of it. Finn and I biked around laughing and screaming and enjoying our summer as a teenager.

"M'lady" he said as he opened the door for me. We sat in a booth as I played with his hands.

"You have really long fingers" I told him. He slowly took his hand over to mine and measured ours together.

"Your hands are smaller than mine" he said.

"No duh," I chucked before he abruptly intertwined our hands. His fingers were between mine, squeezing my hand.

"It's cute," he said, "that your hand is smaller than mine" My face grew red which made Finn laugh quietly.

"Are you ready to order?" A waitress asked.

"Can I have a chocolate milkshake and a cheese burger please? Fries on the side also," Finn said.

"I'll have the same, but with a strawberry milkshake" I said.

"I forgot" he said when the waitress left.

"Hm?" I asked as I continued to play with his hand.

"That you like strawberry" he said. I gave him a smile and said, "it's not something you have to remember. Plus, we just met yesterday."

When our food came, they gave us apple sauces. Who the fuck eats apple sauce for dinner?

"Who the fuck eats apple sauce for dinner!?" Finn exclaimed. We both tossed the sauce to the side.

"That's some crack ass shit" I said.

"That's the most idiotic thing I've ever seen before" he said then started eating his fries.

We ate food as we talked about anything that popped into our heads. Finn told me jokes and I told him funny stories about when I was little.

"One time, I was playing in a ditch w-"

"Finn?" We heard a voice say. Finn turned his head around and gasped.

"Millie?" He asked with a horrified look on his face.

"Oh my god! Hi! Who's this?" Millie said as she sat next to Finn.