Brother vs Sister

~Nikki~
Yugi and I made our way to the platforms and were ready.
"The final duel of this stage will now comence. Nicole Fudo versus Yugi Moto. Show me your varifications cards," Croquet told us. We did as said, the cards that will let us battle Pegasus. "You may begin." I looked at my brother who was now Yami.
"So, win or lose, we'll always be brother and sister, right?" I asked him. He nodded at me.
"No matter what. Nothing will ever change that, Nik," he replied. I nodded and smirked.
"Remember, give me your all just as I will," I told him. He smirked and nodded back.
"Duel!" We both called.
(Yugi-2000, Nikki-2000)
I drew my cards and looked at them. Mirror Force, Silent Angel, Fiery Angel, Spellbinding Circle, and Dark Raging Fires.
"I place my Silent Angel (2000 ATK, 1900 DEF) in attack mode then place two cards face down," I said as my angel appeared.
"I summon Curse of Dragon (2000 ATK, 1500 DEF) and play a card face down as well. Curse of Dragon, attack her left face down card!" Yami ordered. I smirked.
"And then there was the trap. Mirror Force!" I activated. His Curse of Dragon was destroyed.
(Yugi-1850, Nikki-2000)
My turn again. I drew more cards. Now I have Warrior Angel, Angels Blessing, and Angel of Nature in my hand.
"I now play Warrior Angel (2100 ATK, 1800 DEF) then play another card face down," I said ending my turn as my other angel appeared. Yami drew his cards and looked for a moment.
"I place Gaia the Fiece Knight in attack mode and attack your Warrior Angel," he told me. I smirked.
"Now you set off my other trap, brother. Spellbinding Circle will trap you Knight," I said as the trap took effect. I pouted. "Yugi, you said you would try! Give me a challenge, I'm not a beginner!" I told him. Yami chuckled. "Oh well, here goes nothing. Warrior Angel, Excalibur Slash!" I ordered. Yami smirked.
"Now you activated my trap card. Mirror Force!" He said. My Warrior Angel was defeated by her own attack.
(Yugi-1850, Nikki-1700)
"Damn, you are trying," I mumbled. I drew another card. Queen of Angels. Good, if I can get Polymerization, Angel of the Moon and Solar Angel, I might just win. "I switch Silent Angel to defense mode then play Fiery Angel (2200 ATK, 1800 DEF) in attack mode," I stated. Yugi drew his card.
"I play Dark Magician in attack mode. Dark Magician, attack Fiery Angel with Dark Magic attack!" Yami ordered. My Fiery Angel was destroyed.
(Yugi-1850, Nikki-1200)
"I then end my turn with two face down cards," he finished. I drew another card. Yes! Solar Angel. Two more cards to go.
"Okay. I will switch Silent Angel back to attack and use a spell on him. Dark Raging Fires!" I played the spell. Purple fire surrounded Silent Angel. "With this, Silent Angel will gain 200 attack points, and I will attack you right face down card. Silent Angel, Soul Cry!" I ordered. We soon heard many cries of the dead which destroyed Yami's Beaver Warrior. "I then place a card face down," I said.
"Impressive. I play Dark Magician Girl I will now play Magical Hats which will conceal my Dark Magician Girl. Pick a hat, Nik," Yami smirked. I chuckled.
"Easy guess, but first I'll play Queen of Angels in attack mode. Queen of Angels, attack the second hat from the left!" I ordered. She did so and it was the right hat. "Gee, I must be psychic," I smiled. Yami was shocked.
(Yugi-1000, Nikki-1200)
"Well...that was a surprise. No one ever knows which hat to look under," Yami said still in shock. I shrugged.
"Practice makes perfect," I stated. He nodded. He looked at his cards and smirked. Uh oh.
"I will now use Mystical Box and place my Dark Magician inside. I think you know what happens, Nik." The swords skewerd the box and opened revealing my Silent Angel before closing showing an unharmed Dark Magician. The Dark Magician shook a finger at me.
(Yugi-1000, Nikki-800)
"Crap...I usually like that trick," I grumbled making Yami chuckle. I looked at my Queen of Angels. It was my turn now, but one thing confused me. He could have taken out my Queen of Angels, but instead took out Silent Angel. I have to be able to protect her until I get my other two cards. I drew a card, good, Gaurdian of Angels and now Angel of the Moon. I just need Polymerization and I'll win for sure. "I summon Guardian of Angels (1900 ATk, 2200 DEF) in defense mode, I then play a card face down," I said as my Guardian appeared.
"Not attacking? But your Queen of Angels is stronger than Dark Magician," Yami stated I nodded.
"True, but maybe I have other things planned. You never know," I said as my Queen of Angels winked with her pointer finger in front of her mouth.
"Alright, Dark Magician, attack her face down card!" Yami ordered. He destroyed my Angel of Nature card. "I will then summon Mystical Elf while equipping her with her spellbook. She will then make my Dark Magician stronger," Yami stated. Damn, if I can't get Polymerization in my hand, then I'm done for. God, please let me draw the right card. I drew a card...No! Demonic Angel. Am I not meant to win? I sighed.
"Looks like you win, brother," I said.
"What do you mean, Nik?" Yami asked with a frown.
"I mean I don't have the right cards to be able to defeat you," I place my palm over my deck. "I surrender. It looks like Grandpa taught you well, Yugi," I smiled at him.
"Nicole Fudo has forfeited. Yugi Moto is the victor and will be move on to duel Pegasus," Croquet said. Yami sent me a sad smile.
"For what it's worth, you were amazing out there," he told me. I smiled at him and nodded.
"As were you," I told him. Now, it's up to him to save Grandpa and Kaiba brothers.