III

'What happened if we got in an accident died tragically
And next lifetime you remembered and had to come after me
And convinced me that we not meant to be that have to be
And like the defending champs you had to win it all back for me'
————
Everyone had gathered into the council room at the palace to discuss Mal.

"I have called you all here because it has come to my attention that something is wrong with Mal."Ben said. Everyone gasped at him.

"What do you mean?"Evie asked the king. Hades stood up.

"I had been walking back from the isle when I decided to stop at the enchanted lake. Mal was there.I heard her say something like 'why can't I remember? Help me' She thought she was living in some really where she don't remember any of this. I'm worried for her."Hades told the group.

"She has to be under spell of some sort. But she wouldn't be under a spell all of a sudden."Jay pointed out.

"Yesterday, Mal was her normal self. She was having fun with us. Something is going on."Jay said.

"Whatever it is we have to help her. We need to figure it out. "Ben said.

"Tell Mal your staying here so you can help with the wedding. All of you. She can't find out we know something wrong."Everyone nodded at the young King. Everyone exited the room and soon Jay and Lonnie had seen Mal coming up to the palace, looking confused.

"Mal, you feeling okay?"Lonnie asked as they guided Mal to the castle.

"Yeah. I just want to be alone."Mal said and went up the stairs into her room locking it.
————

Mal had hit the bed. She didn't know what that dream meant but she was going to find out. Mal had opened up the cage that her mother was in. She knew it wasn't a good idea but had to do it.

"Reverse this lizard from small to human in hope of truth."Mal chanted out of the spell book and had asked her mother.

"Why mom? What does this mean for me?"Mal asked her mother who was now human.

"I warned you Mal. I warned what would happen and I won't stop it."Maleficent chuckled. Mal said a similar spell and had turned her back to her lizard form. She to stop whatever was coming but before she knew it her head was pounding at a 100 miles per hour. Mal holding her temples, screamed with her mighty and had soon passed out on the ground.
————

Everyone was in the main family living room when they heard Mal screaming. Ben jumped out of his seat and raced upstairs. Everyone else had followed him up the stairs.

"Mal!"Ben exclaimed as he saw his fiancee on the floor passed out. Everyone had gasped at the future queen passed on ground.

"Call fairy godmother here now."Ben yelled as he hold Mal's body in his arms.

"Ben don't you think we should get a nurse here?"Evie asked but Ben shook his head.

"I don't need anyone outside of this castle to find out. "Ben said as he saw fairy godmother rushing in.

"Something's wrong fairy godmother."Carlos said.

"How do you mean?"She asked as Ben and Jay carried Mal onto the bed.

"She's under a spell. She can't remember anything. We don't know what but that's what we know. "Ben said.

"I''m going to need my wand to do a examination."Fairy godmother said and they nodded. All they could do was wait.
————

Filler chapter .We'll see everyone finding out about Mal. Review/Favorite/Follow.
And check out my FanFiction.Net account for updates on this story @22.justice