4

I was actually on time for school this morning. A rare occurrence that hasn't happened since freshman year and its all thanks to Leah. I sighed I have absolutely no idea where my friends would be before first period on a Wednesday morning. I guess getting books would be the norm.

When I entered the locker corridor, I was shocked to see Black along with Tweedle Dee and Dumb standing next to my locker. It's moments like these when my subconscious should tell me to run. Like what if they try to induct me into Sam's gang? I'd probably say yes if Black asked me...damn hormones.

I took a deep breath and walked to my locker head held high ignoring the three of them. At the end of the day I was currently failing 80% of my classes and books were my only life right now between a D and F. Therefore textbooks were essential. I could feel Black's stare burning into the side of my face and still I ignore him. I don't know why but for some reason his presence made that ache in my chest relax...it was nice. He coughed, I sighed and then he shrugged gripped my shoulders and turned me towards him. He had an amused grin on his face and I glared up at him. We were staring and I was screaming inside my head to get out of his burning iron grip. The three of them had me corned and Jacob literally had me pulled against him, like my hands are currently on his chest because I was scared what he was about to do. What the hell dude this isn't normal get off me!

"Look whatever it is you think I did, I didn't plus it wasn't that illegal not that the three of you would be able to prove it so get off me before I scream" If this was about my drunken escapades in the woods then they wouldn't get a confession or throw me to Sam. I heard about how he dealt with guys from Forks who were selling weed to kids on the Res. I would not end up like that!

Black's expression went from amused to confused, he lifted his hand and brushed his thumb against my cheek bone and holy shit it was electric. My eyes fluttered closed on instinct and I kid you not I was overcome by some weird sensation. Was I orgasming? No, defiantly not but it was something. I felt as though in that moment I'd die if I was to lie or disappoint him. In other words completely enamored by him from a touch?. Sounds really messed up but that's how I felt, and I hated it...Holy shit he must've drugged me, it's a nice depressant whatever it is. This is probably what Sam gives them, I'd keep coming back for more If Sam gave me this shit. I think I sighed. God how embarrassing and in front of Dumbass #1 and #2. I felt him lean in closer till I could feel his breath by my ear.

"Ace what did you do that was so illegal?" okay so that threw me, oh he doesn't know...then what was this whole thing about?!?

I pulled my head back and looked him up and down "Like I'm going to tell you anything, now why don't you tell me the real reason you and your idiot friends are doing by my locker because this whole thing is starting to bore me and I have a class to get to". I'm surprised I could get that all out without being in a stuttering mess due to my current drugged up state and from the close proximity to his presence.

Quil snorted "Since when have you ever cared about getting to class on time? Hell aren't you failing all your classes because of your attendance anyways?" 

"Yeah well I could say the same to you, you come to class less than I do and it really explains why you're so thick in the head" with that I prayed this whole ordeal would be over but then... it came... the only person who could make this more of a living nightmare.

"Hey guys, new hangout place? The lockers!  yeah, I get it it's edgy but not too cool"

God I swear who invited this kid!. I saw Embry subtly roll his eyes...dude try living with him. Seth skipped yes, he skipped over to us while waving spastically like he was straight out of the Wizard of Oz. Why won't the world just swallow me up?!?