21

Do you ever just look around a room and think, by god if I could be literally anywhere else?

Because yeah big fucking mood right now. 

I hated Sam and Emily's on a regular basis, but this place was a shit show. Rachel was still throwing anything she could get hands on at Paul, Que and Billy were yelling at each other, my mum stood between them, Emily was yelling and pointing in Sam's face, Clare was sticking her tongue out a Quil (my heart swelled with pride), Kim was crying in front of Jared and Colin and Brady stood behind Sam trying to calm Emily down...it wasn't working.

I made eye contact with Embry across the room and oh fuck he's coming this way! He looked kinda depressed I'f I'm being honest and he smirked when he passed a screaming Rachel only to duck last minute from one of the flying fry pans. 

He stood in front of me and it almost looked like he'd been crying tears of frustration.

"Who's side are you on? because if your not on Jacob's then that's really messed up". 

I rose my eyebrows at him. God just because I know about shifters doesn't mean people bother to keep me up to date.

"I don't know, I feel like I don't know what's actually going on. For fuck sakes nobody tells me anything Embry! Or if they do they scream stupid one liners at me! Rachel literally just told me that Bella Swan's having a baby and then turned around and continued throwing Shit at Paul! Like it's not even worth telling me the whole story!". I sighed and tried to mentally compose myself. "Look all I know is that Bella Swan fucked up and now Leah and Seth are paying for it...probably Charlie too! So don't ask me stupid questions with an attitude like I know what's actually going on,  because I don't and if my siblings weren't involved I literally wouldn't give two shits about what team I'm on!"

Okay so maybe it wasn't fair to explode on Embry Call. But can you blame me? In fairness to me he did have a bit of an attitude and it's too early in the morning for this level of drama. Sadly I also noticed that fighting with Embry had officially included me in this shit fest of a pack fight...guess I fit in after all.

He sighed "Right, I forgot. Sam kept Sue out of the loop once Leah left". 

He looked similar to Jake, but not at the same time. Maybe it was the mannerisms but Embry Call reminded me allot of Jacob to the point it was weirding me out.

"Okay I guess I'll give you the run down then. Just don't freak out too much though I need you to be sane for this meeting. Well you know? You're equivalent of sane".

I glared at the smirking idiot in front of me. "Gee thanks Call, way to not hurt my feelings"

He put his hand out infront of him as if to say, my bad."Didn't Know you had feelings to hurt Clearwater. Now shut up cause I need to tell you this before the meeting starts".  

I nodded at him. "Yeah, okay so I guess it started when...ah um Patrol! Yeah I was patrolling and Jacob was like freaking out because he kissed you and then he wanted to see Bella because you said she was dying. Just to check on her, he was pretty over the moon that you made the first move and kissed him though" he winked at me and I couldn't tell if he was being genuine or not. "Annnnd so Jake goes to the Cullen's place right?" I nodded, wondering if Embry was always so animated when he talked to people or if I was just special. "Because he thinks Bella's you know?....Knock, knock, knocking on heavens dooOooor" he started singing and I glared at the ceiling, I should've just gone to the Disease, at least he'd tell it to me straight. 

"So I'm patrolling with Quil and we just figured Smella has cancer or something, because you were pretty vague about the whole thing. But really Jake was also checking to see if she was human or not. I don't know why, when Sam told Jake to leave well enough alone. But like it's Jake?...I mean clearly you see he's an idiot sometimes or don't you cause your his imprint and an idiot yourself?"