7

In my defence it wasn't my fault that I saw what I saw. In fact, you could blame the Disease for talking so bloody loudly it was almost as if he wanted me to see. I was simply taking the shortcut to the beach which may or may not have included a short trip through the forest. I know its dangerous but in my defence the people who ended up dead recently were always around the Forks area. I on the other hand was in the opposite direction and I'd only be in here for twenty minutes tops.

When I heard the Tweedles however I thought a little detour was in order. I mean the whole of La Push is curious to find out what the gang actually does in here...my bet is that they all have orgies with my sister.

I tip toed as silently as I could until I was a few trees away from them and peeked through one so I could have the perfect view. They were undressing in front of each other! Are they secretly gay? Or are they going to wrestle? Did they need to be naked for that?...

"...How long until she caves though?" Embry looked annoyingly at Quil as if he'd just asked the dumbest question ever.

"I don't know man, Sam said Emily lasted a whole four months until she kissed him because she didn't want to hurt Leah. Maybe April's the same and doesn't want to hurt Alec?"

"Nah man they broke up plus she never really gave a shit about Alec. I bet she's probably still too emotionally involved with Paul, God even just saying their names together...I couldn't get Paul and her doing it out of mind for weeks"

"Yeah that's fucked, who does it at fourteen?"

"Apparently my cousin and Paul fucking Lahote, still watching Leah rip into him for it was awesome!"

"Nah... when Seth found out! That was the best, never knew that kid was capable of getting angry. Well whatever the case I'm just glad we don't have to hear about Bella all the time"

"Trust me you'd wish it was Bella so you wouldn't have to see perverted images of your cousin". He shook his head. "He's just going mess her up even more then she already is"

"Since when do you care about April! I thought you hated her?"

"Doesn't matter she's still my cousin! And she can be nice remember she took me to prom that one time in freshman year?"

"Yeah because Sue made her! Plus, do you even hear the way she talks about you at school? That girl's got issues man...issues that could rival Jake's."

"Whatever this is serious! Jacob shouldn't be able to mess with his imprint this way. Not to mention Leah and Seth...Hell even Paul. He considers her like his sister now. They'd rip him a new one if they found out about this stupid deal."

They were fully naked by this point and while I was beyond traumatized, I couldn't stop watching because they were obviously discussing me and Paul doing it! And that's when it happened. Had I not pinched myself ten times repeatedly and counted my fingers to check I wasn't dreaming then I wouldn't believe what I just saw. Two fucking wolves had just devoured Quil and Embry in the split second that I blinked.

Oh fuck, Oh shit...I'd prayed for this day since I was five but now that it's actually here, I'm mother fucking distraught. Tears were rapidly running down my cheeks as I hightailed it outta there... by god I didn't want to be next!

So now I'm a distraught heap crying my eyes out at first beach, morning my beautiful gay cousin and his best friend/secret lover. I'd take their secret to the grave it wasn't mine to share. I didn't know how I was going to break the news to my family, and I guess Embry's family had to be made aware too. Who do you talk to if you've just witnessed multiple deaths? The cops... fuck I'll have to call Charlie.