A/N (Again Sorry)

So, I don't know if you guy noticed. But, recently I've gotten into the Hunger Games.  Okay so maybe I went down a rabbit hole called Finnick Odair. Maybe I binged all the movies, binged all the books and low key wrote three fanfics. Some with more than 10k words in one chapter. 

I know, I know it's crazy but I fell for an old fandom. (We've all been there right?). Anyways I might've been sooOoo into HG that I fogot that I asked for all your opinions and then released a shit ton of hunger games fanfiction that probably had you guys like...

 Anyways I might've been sooOoo into HG that I fogot that I asked for all your opinions and then released a shit ton of hunger games fanfiction that probably had you guys like

And for that I'm super dooper sorry. BUT!, I have exams this week. Which is good for you twilight lovers because it means after this week I'm free for the whole summer. That's right I'm off until the start of March. Thus, just under three months that I can dedicate to writing after work (gotta love retail). Anyways I'm planning on finishing this by the end of Febuary!. 

So this week I'm craming my ass off (don't ask for updates this week, it ain't happening). Next week, I'm planning. Full blown, watching twilight movies, writing down plot points and thus after that week, YOU GUYS SHALL FINALLY HAVE YOUR UPDATE!. 

And you know, hopefully a finished fanfic by the end of Feb...just don't me hold to it, but I'm confident we'll make it!

Again, to say thankyou to listing to my ramblings here is the first look at chapter 26:

...and fucking smoking hot.

Quil was on the ground in seconds, head down and to the side. I looked down in confusion as Quil was showing us all his neck as if its his life line. I continued to stand like an idiot until I felt Quil pull me down beside him.

Ouch. I glared at Quil while dusting off the dirt from my hands. I hope he feels how painful that was!

While I was mid glaring Quil, I felt two burning fingers tilt my head up to meet the eyes of Jacob Black.

I swallowed. He'd changed.

I couldn't quite but my finger on it. But it was the way he held himself, the way he was suddenly aware of his purpose. What takes most teens years of experimenting and identy complexes, Jacob Black had figured out in the past 48-hours since I'd last seen him.

He was every bit the alpha. He embodied a leader, he was a cheif. Hell! When he walks back into into La Push I doubt they'd be a single soul that wouldn't want him to lead our entire tribe. We haven't had a true Alpha as a cheif since Ephriam Black.

And Jacob Black suddenly embodieded his birth right. To the point that if he wasn't literally cupping my cheek then I would've looked away from his eyes in respect to him. He was emitting that much power and strength that even me, a human and his imprint was intimidated by it.

Endless pools of brown were staring down at me with so many emotions. Emotions that yes I couldn't read, but it was a different look from what I'd normally recieve. There was no waviering in these emotions, they stayed still because Jacob knew what he wanted now.

I bit my lip before I decided to break the silence. "I'm scared, like really scared. I think I killed Embry, plus Paul's really sad because I couldn't say goodbye to him and him me. And that hurts, more then I thought it would but he's my first love you know?. And Claire! I'm always having this nagging feeling about her in my mind because Quil's emotions are messing with me all the time!".

I was vaguly aware that this wasn't me. That yes, It's me talking but Jacob was doing something to me. That tingling feeling was ten times stronger when he'd touched me and now I'm confessing everything to him. And the worst part is...I can't stop. "I don't know if I love you yet, but I missed you and it terrifed me the thought of you getting killed over Bella Swan. Who I hate by the way. I'm glad Seth and Leah are okay but Sam isn't okay. Like theres something seriously wrong with that guy! I thought he was going to kill Leah last night so I'm super glad she's still kicking. And Charlies safe with Billy, which I'm happy about but I left his front door open. So now, I'm thinking racoons and other stuff or even people are going to break into his house and fuck it up. Then it'll all be my fault! and then Charlie would hate me and if Charlie hates me then I won't have any friends. And I actually need friends. Shocker but It's the truth. While I'm on the subject of the truth, Quil and I broke into your house, trashed your room and then vomited all over your floor collectivly. We then escaped through your window when Billy and Rachel entered the house. We're like 85% percent sure they still don't know about it".

That was the moment that Jacob dropped his hand from my face with a mixed look of amusement and disapointment.

I tired to regain my breath and looked back up to Jacob with a raised eyebrow. "What the fuck was that ?!?"

He ignored me though and turned to Leah.