A/N

So...It's been a minute.

Okay, I feel like we all remember the April finding out about imprinting chapter. There was mixed reviews, the word triggered  came up allot in the comments. (Yes, I actually read them). So sometimes you guys might not like where I go in-terms of characters, dialogue, plot ect. And then I read stuff that basically makes me go...

 And then I read stuff that basically makes me go

Writing is hard btw. So I'm going to let you guys in on a tiny secret (I actually make this shit up as I go along). That's right! I started a fanfic with no clear plan apart from Jacob imprinting on someone. So when I couldn't drag that out anymore I decided to actually follow the books. Which I think is working great but...We're at tipping point people!

I feel like no matter what I write you may not like it or it won't be what you wanted

I feel like no matter what I write you may not like it or it won't be what you wanted. Obviously when I first started writing this fanfic my highest story had only 500 reads (nothing wrong with that but this has somehow hit 30k?!?). I just don't want people who have followed this for a year to be completely shattered or triggered because they don't like the plot that I probably only took twenty minutes to make up.  And yeah we're getting to the good shit now, Cullens, war, imprinting, Bella drama. The point is I can write this going forward a hundred different ways. Some people might hate what direction I want to go in but I literally have no idea what that is so...Let's vote!

If you guys actually want more chapters ect. then help a girl a out, what do you want to see? Plz let me know. Obviously all comments are welcome, I always love reading them! 

Examples?

a) Bella dies...and stays dead.

b) Someone besides Jacob imprints on Renesme

c) April turns wolf (tried it before and didn't like it but who knows I'm open to it)

d) Roeslie/ April badassery 

like just comment anything at this point, I just need to know what you guys like and want to see from this story.

btw I'm making no promises but I'll do my best! :) 

And yeah thank you for actually reading probably the longest Auther's note ever!

Just to say thank you here is what I'm thinking April's first encounter with Bella will be:

I rolled my eyes from behind Jacob and muttered. "Charlie's fine by the way. He's out fishing with Billy. You know, just on the off chance you were thinking about anyone but yourself".

Everyone whipped their head towards me and Smella raised a confused eyebrow. "And who even are you?"

I scoffed. Rude.

Edward cleared his throat and whispered something in her ear. She...look, I want to say glared but it was hidden to the point I'll call it a weird observation. What a faker. She bit her lip. "You're Jacob's imprint?....You look allot like your sister".

Is that an insult?. If she think Leah looks ugly then it is. I wasn't blind everyone knew my sister was pretty. But did Bella?

I clicked my tongue. "Thanks".

I hated being compared to Leah.

Do we hate it? Do we love it?, I feel like the first interaction between them needs to be both funny (like always) but also meet expectations.  Did you guys have something else in mind? because idk how everyones feeling at this point.

I know people really liked the Charlie and standing up to Sam chapter. Do you want more heartfelt stuff like that moving forwards?

or funny?

Let me know! And thank you again, You're support means everything!