* ° . • ✧ Chapter 1 ✧ * ° . •

"Welcome to the new age,
to the new age. To the new age."
- 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 (𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬)

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Shit!"

"Language!" Cap said while rolling his eyes in annoyance before focusing back on the current mission.

"Could you not waste your words for bullshit?" Cap scoffed at my comment and just then I felt a sharp pain on my right arm. I looked over to see a bullet hole in my arm.

"Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" I got my swords and dragged them along the ground creating visible blue lines causing the men to fall back.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond from any Hydra base we've taken." I kinda admit, I was a bit terrified because of the endless amount of men coming out of nowhere.

I took my golden handgun out and started shooting at both sides in a pattern.

" 'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha said in a rush.

"She's right, We need to-- AGH! Piece of-- how can these bastards hold on to this thing?" I was cut off by a guy holding onto my leg, stabbing it. Causing me to shove him off.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.  Shouldn't have jinxed yourself there, Lena."

I rolled my eyes before speaking. "Whatever, Clint." It wasn't clear, so I assumed that he didn't hear me.

"Wait a second, no one is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?"

"We know... I just did, like ten seconds ago." I said while chucking daggers at the ones missing shots left and right.

"Lena be ready to jump!--"

I leaped off of the motorcycle looking back to see Steve in front of a vehicle both crushed and flipped sideways by the motorcycle we we're just on few seconds ago.

"Just slipped out," Steve panted for air before back turning to me. "Lena, go off to Clint and later on meet up with Tony to get Loki's scepter. I'm just making sure in case he can't handle it." I nodded and ran towards Clint's side of the forest.

"Damn you, Cap." I heard before spotting Clint few trees ahead.

My eyes widened as I raised a had to the sky causing the guys around Clint to fall to the ground.

"Be careful, old man!"

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

"You better..." I said before reloading my hand gun and bringing out my daggers incase of sudden attack.

"Send in the Iron Legion."

Suddenly I see a flash of blue and white lines circle Clint and I. We both hide behind trees trying to see if it's some sort of weapon. I look closely and see that it's a guy. He looked as if he was a year older than me. He was running at the speed of light. Not to mention he's kind of hot.

I heard a fast zooming sound and I turned around to see Clint getting up from the ground trying to shoot him and instead got hit by one of Hydra's weapons.

"Clint!"

I knealt down next to Clint before quickly warning the rest of the group. "Clint's been shot really bad! Tony and I can't execute the scepter plan if he doesn't get brought into the jet immediately."

"Stay, I'll be there in a bit!" Natasha said sounding really concerned.

"Can somebody deal with that bunker?" I said looking at the Hulk who was currently the closest to it. He turned around and crushed it. "Thank you!"

I look back at Clint who was basically bleeding out now and tried my best to keep his consciousness. I look up to see the same guy walking nonchalantly past Clint and I.

"You didn't see that coming?" He said with his thick Russian accent.

Without thinking I asked; "Who are you?" While slowly standing up to face him.

"Pietro, Pietro Maximoff." He said tilting his head with a devilish smirk on his face.

I chuckled while looking down at the ground before looking back at him. "Didn't expect you to take my crap but anyway, Alena Romanoff." I said with a small smile tugging on my lips.

"Lena! What are you doi--"

"I'm being nice." I said looking down at Clint who was confused and dazed.

"Wait, I'm still wondering why didn't you attack me..."

"Cause I can, ангел."

"Nice try, Горячая штучка. But flattery won't get you anywhere in this world."

"Maybe not this world, but what about yours?" He winked at me as I opened my mouth to say something but he immediately sped off. I was flattered at gesture, really.

Just then Natasha came running from a nearby bush towards Clint and I.

She turned to me raising an eyebrow. "Alena, what we're you doing with that guy?"

"She was 'being nice' to him. Seems like old-fashioned flirting to me..." Clint said  before Natasha turned her head immediately with a shocked expression on her face.

" I'm sorry, I was joking around. I didn't think he was gonna take me seriously. " I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Just promise me to never do that again, Don't talk to him. You barely know him. " I nodded. Even though that was a lie, I was still eager to be loyal to both my sister and the Avengers.

" Drawbridge is down people! Hey airbender! Are we gonna keep the scepter hanging out the base, or are we gonna go get out? "

"Hold up, Tony. I'll be right there."

I launched myself into the air flying across the sky until I spotted Tony in front of the main base.

"Aww, I wanted to kick ass." I said crossing my arms.

"Too late kid." While he was distracted I spotted the last guy deleting something from one of the computers. I jumped in and using my abilities, sent a large gust of wind down his throat causing him to fall to the ground.

"Sentry mode." Tony got out of his suit and walked up to a computer.

"You know, Jarvis I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

While Tony was distracted, I decided to look around and observe the room for anything useful. Maybe a secret door or compartment where they we're hiding the scepter.

ангел  - Angel

Горячая штучка  - Hot Stuff