* ° . • ✧ Chapter 3 ✧ * ° . •

"Come to the land of the
lost and lonely. Don't be afraid
  we'll be one big family of freaks."
  - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ( 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞 )

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I open my eyes and the first thing I saw was Natasha, her head down on the bed I was laying on. I surveyed my surroundings and noticed that I was in the quinjet.

"Hey, Alena. Good thing you're awake! We're currently on our way back to the tow--" I cut her off immediately by hugging her tightly as if it was the last time I'd ever see her again. I was hanging on to a string and I knew if I fell off I would start crying. I controlled myself though, So that I wouldn't worry her.

"Aww, I miss you too." She said putting a hand on my back.

"Why can't we be like them for a day, Loki?"
Thor asked clearly teasing his brother.

"That's foolish. If I hugged you right now, everyone on this jet would die. Can't you see I'm flying this thing? And don't even try offering one when we get back." I rolled my eyes at Loki's salty comment and tried to distract myself by listening to the other things.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever."

"Just wasn't expecting a code green" Bruce said clearly discouraged. And turning his head away from Natasha.

"You hadn't been there, there would have been double the casualties. My best friend would have been a treasured memory" She said with a slight smirk.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear."

"How long before you trust me?"

Bruce shook his head. " It's not you I don't trust. "

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" I said.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor said. Bruce put his head in his hands and seemed clearly disturbed and full of some sort of regret, while Natasha looked at Thor with a 'What the hell?" Face.

"But not the screams of the dead, Of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, A great deal of complaining, And tales of sprained deltoids and gout."

"Way to cheer up your friend, Brother." Loki said.

It's been a while since he was allowed into the Avengers after the whole Chitauri Invasion thing.

He then turned back and said; "Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is in her way in from Seoul, Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?"

"Yeah, she knows her way around."

"Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton and Alena's gonna need the full treatment."

"Very good, Sir."

"Jarvis, take the wheel."

"Yes, Sir. Approach vector is locked."

"Thanks, Stark." Loki said before going up to Tony, Thor and Cap.

"Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed."

"Yeah, Sorry I wasn't able to attend this mission I was given another mission by Fury." Loki said feeling left out from all the ass-kicking.

"Not that I enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this... This brings it to a close." Thor said.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons." Cap stated turning back at them.

"Since when was Strucker capable of human enhancement? Banner and J will give it once over before you two go back to Asgard. is that cool with you? Just a few days until the farewell party, You guys are staying, right?" Tony asked scrolling through a tablet.