* ° . • ✧ Chapter 9 ✧ * ° . •

"I'm weak.
And what's wrong with that?"
- 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤 ( 𝐀𝐉𝐑 )

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Dr. Cho!" Steve said in a panic.

"Steve, she's badly wounded." I said looking at the large cut across her chest.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Helen said letting out a few pants.

"Where?" I asked as Cap looked behind him.

"The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it." I said.

"Go." I barely heard due to her shortness of breath.

"Did you guys copy that?" I asked in a rush.

"We did" Clint said reassuring us of help.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Natasha said.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you and Cap, Lena. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the cradle one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint said.

"Negative. that truck crashes, the gem could level the city." I said confused and worried.

"We need to draw out Ultron." Cap said before helping me up the ladder. On to the highway.

Cap and I nodded at each other before jumping off on to the truck. He got down to the doors causing Ultron to blast him and almost get crushed by the door.

I grabbed on to the other side of the door and blasted Ultron straight in the face before he blasted the other door causing Steve and I to hold on to the ramp or what was left from the door at least.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy." Steve said with an untimely smile.

"I'm gonna try and keep him that way." I said with a smirk on my face.

"You're no match for him, Cap." Clint said.

"Thanks, Barton." Cap said shaking his head.

Suddenly, Ultron ran up to Steve and blasted him off. Moments before I blasted him back trying not to lose track of the truck.

Cap and I jumped on top of the truck, slowly followed by Ultron.

"You know what's in that cradle?" Ultron asked. He blasted Cap's shield before continuing. "The power to make real change. And that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort." I said rolling my eyes. As Cap tossed his shield causing Ultron to fall back.

He was sending blasts our way not before I tossed multiple daggers his way missing only two times. I grabbed Cap's shield and hit him in the face before Steve kicked him.

"Stop it!" Ultron said kicking Cap's shield off the truck.

He suddenly sends another blast towards Cap and I leaving both of us hanging by the front. Desperately trying to stay on.

"We got a window. Four three... Give em' hell."

"I'm always picking up after you guys..." Natasha said before letting out a big sigh.

"They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." Clint said.

"Which way?" Natasha asked.

"Hard right... Now." Clint answered.

Suddenly Natasha came out from nowhere and threw Cap's shield at me. I gave Ultron one last hit in the face with it and threw it back to Cap. Before Natasha could get on, Ultron raised the cement of the road up to block her. And more robots busted out of nowhere shooting at Natasha from the truck.