* ° . • ✧ Chapter 6 ✧ * ° . •

"And I saw it in my dreams.
I knew life would change for me.
This is reality. Look at me now."
- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ( 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚 )

Salvage Yard,
     African Coast

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was dark and cold. I had absolutely no idea what they we're thinking when they got the idea to come here. I got filled in about all the stuff that they we're talking about by Natasha, but I initially thought it was a place filled with workers, not a dark horror house.

"This place smells horrible." Loki said scoffing.

I was walking forward without paying attention before Pietro blocked me with is arm. I looked ahead. Ultron. He was taking to someone down the basement from the entrance.

"Stark is... He's a sickness!" Ultron said looking enraged as ever.

"Aww, junior..." He said finally placing his feet back on the ground. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." He continued.

"If I have to..." He turned his cold gaze to the room of vibranium before turning back at us.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said with his hammer, ready to swing at any moment.

Ultron laughed before speaking up again. "Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony shrugged.

"Yeah, he's funny..." Pietro said walking up to Tony. "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He said while looking down at the missiles a floor below us.

"Pietro. Don't, we're in the middle of a fight--" I said while gripping onto his arm and was immediately cut off.

"No, stop. None of you have idea any what it's like." He pushed my hand away walking closer to Tony. I felt a bit hurt, but kept a calm expression.

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"Yeah, right." Pietro said sarcastically.

"I know you've suffered." Cap said.

"Ah, Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war." Ultron said tilting his head in a playful manner. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but--"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor cut him off.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron said walking a bit closer.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He brought Tony closer to him and then threw him against the metal door behind us with his own repulsers, causing all of us to go into battle mode as a fight broke out between all us and Ultron. Out of nowhere, many robots resembling Ultron; came out of nowhere.

Suddenly, Ultron's robots came charging at me causing me to pull out my guns and shoot at them. Noticing it didn't do damage, I lifted them up in the air and threw them into the far wall with my abilities.

I felt a hard metal object hit me across the head, I looked behind me to see a robot attacking me from behind. I backed away a bit. Before the robot could get another swing at me a circlular vibranium object sliced it in half with ease. It was Cap's shield.

I hit another robot with the shield tossing it back to Steve. I kicked the robot back forcing it collide with the handles and make it fall down onto the floor below.  Just as I thought they were gone, shooters came out of the floor above and started shooting at us.