* ° . • ✧ Chapter 7 ✧ * ° . •

"I don't know where they're
getting their news. But I'm not mad
if tonight it comes true."
- 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 ( 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 )

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Loads of you guys are staying here so, might as well give you all roommates." Laura said.

"Yeah, I think Alena and Pietro might get along if we made them stay in the same room."  Clint said slightly nudging Laura's arm. Wanda looked our way and smirked.

"Wanda, I think you and Loki could make some sweet music. Natasha with......Bruce and just Tony and Steve." He said shrugging before leading us upstairs. We we're going to pick a room before Clint stopped us.

"The one to the right is bigger. so that you guys have more space to settle down." He smiled as we went over to the room and opened the door. It was bigger than the other rooms and had a bed on both sides. I immediately went for the one at the right.

Pietro and I were unpacking our stuff when suddenly Natasha was at our door way.

"Hey. How's everything going? I can tell you guys are gonna be very close after this trip." She said with a devilish smirk.

"Knock it off!" I said waving my hand.

"I'll leave you guys to it...we have three hours before dinner." With that she left the room.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I stink." I said referring to the dried blood on my suit.

I decided not to use the hot water since I really didn't mind. I dried my hair and left Pietro most of the hot water. I changed into a beige sweater and a plaid skirt and left my hair brushed and untouched.

"Hey, I left some hot water for you

"Hey, I left some hot water for you." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"It's a bit cliché for Clint to put us into the same room." He said with his accent sticking out.

"Yeah, I don't want them getting any ideas." I said.

"But really, I'm always down to make some rumors." He said smirking before closing the door of the bathroom.

I smiled before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen seeing Laura making dinner.

"Hey, Mrs. Barton, is there any chance I can help out with anything?" I asked.

"Oh, call me Laura. And I currently have to make dinner I got the savory stuff all done. Maybe you can help with the desserts" She smiled. "We're having blueberry pie and cinnamon rolls." She continued.

"Great! I'll be working on it!" I said.

"Or maybe we'll be." I looked to the entry way of the kitchen to see Pietro, leaning towards the door frame.

"Great! Thank you two! Anyway, I made pie crust last night so you guys can look in the fridge it's already on the pie container." Laura said before going back to what she was cooking.

" Where do we start? " Pietro asked.

" Pie. Blueberry pie." I said nodding my head.
"We need to get the filling for the pie" I continued.

I got a stool from the side and got up to get some blueberry jam for the filling.

"You got the jam?" Pietro asked turning back at me.

"Yeah." I closed the cubbie door before he rushed over and helped me down.

"Thanks." I said trying to cover my blushing face before opening the fridge and getting both the pie crust and the blueberries.

We baked the crust for a while before pouring the jam and blueberries into the pie and getting of the other dough to cover it. All we had to do was make the cinnamon rolls.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

It was dinner time. We set up a table and some chairs and we brought the food outside. I went back to help Laura with carrying her dishes to see nice chicken wings and turkey both still sizzling. We called the Avengers outside to eat.

"Wow. That's a lot of food. Good job, you guys." Steve said giving me a pat on the back.

I sat down next to Pietro. I got some food and began eating. I looked to Pietro who was staring at me, I looked over and smirked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're just... Gorgeous." He said moving a strand of my hair to the back of my ear.

"Hey. We're eating here!" Wanda said with a mouth full of pie.

I chuckled before continuing to eat until I dropped my fork. It fell under the table so I crouched down under the table to see Loki's hand on Wanda's thigh. I got my fork and put it somewhere on the table.

"Hypocrite..." I said jokingly while staring at both Wanda and Loki. Wanda rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

"So, Bruce. How's you and Nat?" Natasha and Bruce looked at me with a confused expression.

"Oh, no. It's nothing like that." Natasha said swallowing her food.

"Okay boomer." I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

The rest of the group laughed. And we continued to have long conversations until it struck eight.

Everyone was heading inside until I saw Pietro. He was there at side looking up at the stars just standing there. I came over to him and looked up. There were so much stars glistening.

"You like to look at stars too?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yeah. I do this in my spare time." He said looking up at the stars.

He turned his head to face me. "And I just wanted to thank you for trusting me. It's nice to meet someone who tries to find the good in people. Y'know, I really like that in a person... I didn't get that much consideration of my feelings since I was 10. I guess I don't
really deserve it because of the terrible things I've done in the past..."

I turned to him with a small smile on my face.

" Everyone's deserving of love. If you ask me, you're absolutely wrong. "

He turned to me, and without thinking I got on my toes and kissing him gently on the lips. Our hands slowly intertwined as he wrapped an around my waist and pulled me closer.

For once in my entire life I finally felt like I had a place in the world. A purpose. I slowly pulled away walking back into the house feeling his longing look behind me.

I passed by the living room noticing some of the Avengers giving me a smirk. I ran upstairs and jumped on my bed closing the door behind me. For a second I layed there processing what just happened.

I smiled one last time before drifting off to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. The happiness I felt. I was going through wonderland.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stayed there for a few minutes thinking to myself. Where the hell was she my entire life?

"Alena..." I muttered to myself thinking about what just happened.

I didn't care about Ultron's plan anymore, all I cared about was staying with the Avengers and staying with Alena. She was quick to steal my heart. Quicker than I could ever run.

I couldn't stop thinking about her ocean eyes and her open personality. I've never felt that way for someone in so long.