* ° . • ✧ Chapter 11 ✧ * ° . •

"Legends never die. When the world is calling you. Can you hear them screaming out your name?"
- 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞 ( 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 )

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority, is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

He looked down before continuing; "Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

We all landed the quinjet and started bringing people to the boats and to the rescue vessels we've got. Suddenly I ran across Pietro.

"Hey. Be safe. I love you." He said as he cupped my face and kissed me. It was soft and hot. I wrapped my arms around his neck. And he pulled away with my arms still wrapped around his neck but this time with his hands around my waist.

"Disneyland with the Avengers next week. Hit me with your best shot, Горячая штучка." We both rushed back to getting the Sokovians out of the city successfully getting our halves on to the boats and cars.

Just as we finished, Ultron's robots started coming out and launching themselves out of the water forms and out of the ground randomly. A bunch of them surrounded me in a circle before I slammed my sword towards the ground making them bounce back and giving me enough time to shoot them with both my guns.

I ran towards the church to see Vision and Ultron facing off.

"My Vision. They really did take everything from me." Ultron said glaring at Vision.

"You set the terms. You can change them." Vision said staring straight into Ultron's somehow existent soul.

"Alright."

Vision his hands onto Ultron's head. Somehow making him a little weaker.
He threw Vision against the wall making me go out and blasting Ultron out of the way. One of the robots managed to find me and started blasting me I created another airbubble shielding myself from it. I tackled it and ripped out it's heart before throwing it out.

"You shut me out! You think I care?" He said grabbing Vision by the neck bringing him to the ground.

"You take away my world, I take away yours." I looked up at Ultron before he turned the core making Sokovia start to fly up.

"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitablility? You rise, only to fall."

I faced him before saying; "You're truely mad, Ultron. Might as well fight fire with fire. Loki. Hit em' with your best shot." I said before Loki came from the ground and sent surrounded Ultron with dozens of clones of himself.

"Help the rest of the group. I'll hold him down."

"Alright. Thanks Loki!"

"The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Cap said.

"Thanks Cap." I said sarcastically.

After a while of looking I found Clint and Wanda in an old building.

"Hey. You guys..." I said feeling lucky to have found them.

"How could I let this happen?" Wanda muttered to herself.