Play Time

Roman and Remus x Child Reader

(You have been with them for a while now and have decided that they are your brothers)

Your POV

   After Momma Logan woke me up, Pappa Patton made a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Virgil sat next to me as I ate and helped me to clean my face afterward. Uncle Emile went to work and Uncle Remy went out somewhere, probably to get his coffee and go shopping. Uncle Deceit stayed in his room but I wasn't allowed to see him since he needed some "alone time".

   I decided to go into the living room to color for a bit while everyone spends their day doing stuff. Later, the rest of the sides had to leave to get groceries since we were running low. I hear the conversation and footsteps of the sides assigned to watch me. I look up and I see Roman and Remus, they look at me sitting and they practically run over. "(Y/n)! What are you doing (prince/princess/non-binary royalty)?" I smile as Roman lifts me into his arms, I give him a quick hug before answering. "I am coloring Ro! Do you want to join me?" Roman agrees and sets me back down, he sits next to me and summons his own coloring book and more crayons. I am pulled into a hug from behind, I turn my head and see the familiar strip of gray in brown hair. I pat(ton) Remus's head as he leans his head on my back as I color, he occasionally makes comments about stuff that makes me laugh.

   The sky starts to darken as the day starts to come to an end. Me, Roman, and Remus finished coloring and played "Knights/Princesses/Non-binary royalty" and had a tea party for a while before I started to get tired. Roman had the idea of making a pillow fort and watching Disney movies for the rest of the night, me and Remus agreed and helped Roman with the pillow fort. Then we changed into pajamas; Roman wore his Beast onesie, I wore a Stitch onesie, and Remus wore a Mike Wasowski onesie. We had chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner, since that's all Roman could make, and had ice cream for dessert.

   We sat and watched 'The Hunchback of Notre dame', 'Monsters Inc.', and 'Tinkerbell' before we turned off the TV and decided to sleep in the fort. Roman and Remus cuddled me before I fell asleep with them...

~~~~~BONUS~~~~~

   The sides returned home and saw the adorable sight of the competitive brothers cuddling the kid that lived with them. Patton made everyone head to their rooms and leave the 3 to sleep, secretly excited that his children are getting along.