Heart Break

Remy x Teen Reader!

Requested by: @EdgyAngel_XX

(The reader's partner{they didn't specify so I am just going to make it neutral} broke up with them and Remy swoops in, given them advice, and eventually takes them out{probably to go shopping or to Star Bucks} to make them feel better)

Narrator POV

   The newest and youngest addition to the Sanders household has recently been in a relationship, they seem to be a lot happier and, with the upcoming dance at their High School, makes them even more excited. (Y/n) has been going out with the Sides to pick out an outfit but later decided to meet up with their (boyfriend/girlfriend/partner) to match their outfit.

Remy POV

   After getting my afternoon coffee, I sat on the couch watching Mean Girls and scrolling through Instagram. The other sides are just chilling around, sitting and doing stuff to relax. (Y/n) went to meet up with their (boyfriend/girlfriend/partner) a few minutes ago and will probably be gone for a while longer.

   I hear the door open and I turn to see who it is, I see (Y/n) and before I can say 'hey' they look up at me. Their eye are red a puffy, they sniffle and I immediately stand up. I walk over to them and lift my sunglasses off of my eyes, I gently wrap my arms around them. "What happened to you, babes?" They grasp onto the back of my shirt and start crying more violently, I lean my head on theirs and I start to sway the two of us.

   I hear footsteps and I look up to see the sides, I shake my head and mouth "I don't know..." They acknowledge me and disperse quietly as to not disturb (Y/n). "Hey, you want to sit down, babes?" They nod their head and I carefully move us to sit on the couch, they continue to hold onto me so I start to rub their back to calm them down. I take a sip of my coffee before I realize that it's watered down, I set it on the coffee table and turn to hold (Y/n) closer to me.

  I decide to ask what happened, they answer barely above a whisper. "(P-partner name) broke u-up with-th me..." They start to cry again, I start to rock us and I gently say calming things. "Babes, people come and go. If they left you then they are missing out on a fabulous person." They nod and start take breaths to calm down, I smile gently. "How about this babes; we can sit here until you calm down, however long that may take, and then we can go out for coffee. Okay?" They nod again and I lean back onto the armrest of the couch, taking (Y/n) with me so they are now laying against me.

   I hear the other sides coming back into the room, Patton immediately comes over and offers (Y/n) some cookies. They accept and eat it, careful not to make a mess. I turn the volume up on the TV, Emile sits next to us and gently leans against (Y/n) as a way to comfort them.

   Time slowly ticks by and before I can ask (Y/n) if they want to go get coffee, I notice that they are asleep and I guess that they would be tired from crying. I sigh and relax, knowing I won't be able to get up and get coffee without disturbing them. But that's okay, they are worth more then coffee... A little more...