Jeffrey Dahmer

(Sorry that I haven't been active, I haven't had a lot of inspiration to write but! I finally got a request that gave me some inspiration!)

Remus x baby! reader

Requested by: 

(Includes male/female/non-binary pronouns)

Narrator POV

  Remus Sanders isn't the most responsible side but he does have a soft spot for children. Especially his own; Yep, the "intrusive thoughts"/ "bad" creativity has a kid. And he's completely obsessed with them, in a good way of course.

Remus POV

   I was on a crazy quest in the Imagination and had to leave my little duchess/duke/royalty (Y/N) with my idiotic brother and the other dumb sides. I smile to myself when I imagine them causing the sides, especially my brother, trouble. I start to walk back before I feel pull, most likely one of the sides or summoning me. I shrug and l let them summon me.

   "Alright what-" I'm cut off by crying, Logan standing next to me(he most likely summoned me), the other sides are yelling and trying to calm (Y/N) down. "REMUS!!" Patton runs over to me and takes a hold of my upper arms,"WE CAN"T CALM THEM DOWN! HELP!!" I roll my eyes with a smirk on my face, I walk over to my little duchess/duke/royalty and I pick them up. They immediately grab onto me and they look up at me with their teary eyes, I use my free had and I wipe their tears off their rosy cheeks. "Awe, what's the matter demo-gorgon? Do you need Jeffery Dahmer?" (Y/N) babbles and reaches for my face, I kiss their hand and make my way upstairs. I hear multiple footsteps, probably the other sides making sure I'm not giving (Y/N) anything... bad.

   I open my black and green door and I turn on the light, I head over to their crib and I pick up the stuffed animal named Jeffery Dahmer.

   I hand Jeffrey Dahmer to (Y/N) and they immediately bury their face in it's black fabric. I smile and gently start swaying to calm them down. "You just wanted Jeffery, didn't you? But the other sides don't know about him, do they? It's okay my little duchess/duke/royalty, I know what you need..." I kiss their head and they coo, I turn and look at the other sides with a smirk. Then I notice something on Roman...

"Did (Y/N) throw up on you?!"

"SHUT UP!!"

  I cackle and (Y/N) giggles, I kiss their chubby rosy cheek and make my way back down stairs to put on (Favorite Disney Movie) while they cuddle Jeffrey Dahmer...