Good Night Demon Slayer

(This is a Janus x Remus x toddler! reader and they are trying to put their kid to sleep! I thought that it was a super cute idea! Since the lovely person didn't specify a baby or a toddler, I thought a toddler would be a bit more fitting for the idea I have!)

Requested: @Justsuperlow

Narrator POV

The two darkest Sides have recently adopted(or "purchased" in Remus's words) a toddler by the name of (Y/n), who has frequent nightmares and refuses to sleep which leads them to be cranky and fussy.

Janus POV

"Get back here, you crotch gremlin!!"

Remus chases after the yelling toddler in hopes of catching them to put them down to sleep, they refused to take a nap and now we are suffering the consequences. I groan and trudge my way to the kitchen, I flop down in a chair and lay my head on the table to try to reduce my ever growing headache. "You okay Janus?" I lift my head and see Patton, I sigh and shake my head. He sits in a chair next to me and places his hand on my arm, he smiles lightly. "Talk to me Janus, I want to help." I sit up straight and look at Patton, I sigh again and look at the table. "I just... (Y/n) refuses to sleep and I don't know what to do, I just... I'm worried about them..." Patton pats on my arm and smiles at me again. "Well, maybe you could try to find out why they don't like to sleep. It may just be that they don't like the dark or something..." I nod my head and thank Patton, I make my way towards Remus's yelling and the thumping of footsteps.

I walk into the room and see Remus on his hands and knees, trying to coax the toddler out from under the bed. "Remus, honey, get off the floor please..." Remus hits his head on the bed at the sound of my voice but listens. I take (Y/n)'s favorite stuffed animal and I sit on the floor in front of the bed, I gently place the stuffed animal in my lap. "(Y/n), sweetie, can you come out from under the bed? We just want to talk..."

"No bed?"

"No bed." The toddler comes out and walks over to me, they sit on my lap and clutch the stuffed animal. I gently stroke their head and Remus sits next to me, he leans his head on my shoulder as he looks at the toddler. "Now my lovely baby," (Y/n) giggles in response to the nickname. "Why don't you want to sleep? It's important for a growing baby boy/girl/child..." (Y/n) buries their face into my chest and grips the stuffed animal like it's the only thing keeping them safe.

"Ni-mares..."

"Nightmares? You have nightmares baby?" (Y/n) nods at Remus's question, I continue to stroke their head as Remus rubs their back. "Do you want to sleep with me and Dadee?" (Y/n) looks at Remus and nods their head, Remus takes them from my arms and stands up. I stand up afterwards and we walk to mine and Remus's room with the toddler, as well as their stuffed animal.

We enter and Remus places (Y/n) on the bed so we can change into sleep clothes, (Y/n) is already in their onesie as we were trying to get them ready for bed. After I get changed, I walk out to find Remus and (Y/n) cuddling in their pajamas. I smile and head to the bed, I sit on the edge and I place my hat on the nightstand. I lay down and cuddle up to Remus and (Y/n), Remus yawns and starts to snore. Me and (Y/n) chuckles, the toddler yawns and causes me to yawn as well. "Ni-ni dadee..." "Goodnight baby..." Soon we all fall asleep, the toddler finally going to bed...