0.1

Jaden pov

"Didn’t even notice, no punches there to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say sooo." Addison sang loudly and off key.

"Addison can you please shut up." I said grumpily. I was sleepy and did not want to be bothered by noise.

"Ok Mr grumpy pants what's up with you?" She asked me.

I hung my head and closed my eyes backing up against the headboard of my bed, bringing my knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around them.

"Nothing is wrong im just tired i was up all night making tik toks because i couldn't sleep you know how I keep having that same stupid nightmare." Addison cooed at me pulling me close to her side.

"Jaden maybe you need to tell your mom about it. I shook my head before she would say anything else. "I've told her before but she thinks I'm silly for it you know that."

Basically as a kid I've always had the same dream of everyone leaving me in the dark and alone but as I got older it gets more vivid. I can only sleep with people to prevent it from being so vivid but it's still there.

I never understood why I have that same occuring dream but i do.

This whole situation led me to severe depression and anxiety and self harming but i take pills which minimize my situation but i hate taking them because they make me feel numb.

It was quiet for a while before I got a notification that luv Anthony posted on Instagram. I quickly opened Instagram to see what he posted.

"I really don't understand your obsession with Anthony." Addison said looking over my shoulder at my phone, laughing at me. I looked up from my phone and replied "And I don't understand your obsession with Bryce Hall." She blushed but didn't say anything else about it. I giggled and kissed her cheek.

I gave my attention back to my phone to see his recent post.

Luvanthony

Liked by luvxafony and others

Luvanthony  coffee :)

View all 6,563 comments
Jaden hossler   yo this pic is fire ;)
Luvanthony  @ Jaden hossler thx bro

January 4, 2020

"Addison Easterling!" I screamed. She jumped hard and looked at me all innocent like she didn't just do what she just did.

"Why would you say that." I whined loudly. I can't believe she went on my account and actually put that comment ughh that's what I get for giving my best friend my password.

She just giggled and shrugged. "You should post a picture Jaden. You haven't posted since last month." She commented. I glared at her and shook my head.