0.19

lowercase intended for the rest of the story

Jaden had just woken up and he honestly didn't want to go anywhere today.

he felt like today was one of those days where all his anxiety and depression hits him at once.

today was a big day, everyone had to be up early and ready so they could get on the road and head to their next location.

Jaden got out of bed slowly so he wouldn't disturb Anthony and wake him. once he was up he put on his black biker shorts and a big t-shirt that belonged to Avani. once he was dressed he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

he was back on the bed putting on his white socks and white high top forces when anthony woke up.

"hey bub your up early" Anthony said hugging Jaden from behind. Jaden didn't reply, instead he laced up his shoes and stood up. "you ok baby?" Anthony asked.

he was concerned for jaden because he always kissed anthony good morning. Anthony watched from his spot on the bed as Jaden put a collar on max.

"I'll see you when its time to leave" jaden said and with that he was out the door.

Anthony was beyond confused but decided to let jaden cool down seeing that he seemed off.

as jaden closed the door he realized he didn't even want to take max either so he opened the door again and took max in.

"i dont want to take max with me so can you watch him? thanks" and with that he was out the door again. once he was he ran down the hall to Addison and Avani room.

he banged on their door loudly waking up the girls.

Addison stumbled to the door tired and grumpy.

"What the hell do-." She was cutt off to Jaden pushing past her into the room.

She closed the door and faced him. She watched closely as Jaden paced back and forth pulling at his hair and talking to himself.

"Hey Jaden are you ok?" She asked walking up hesitantly to him. Avani watched from her bed.

"Addison what's wrong with him?" Avani would be lying if she said Jaden wasn't scaring her.

"8/4/19" he mumbled over and over again. Then he stopped.

Then he screamed pulling at his hair.

  Jaden pov

"Make it stop please!" I screamed loudly.

This has never happened to me but right now I was on the floor and there was this little boy standing in front of me holding a teddy bear with stale blood on his shirt.

He slowly raised his finger at me and pointed at me.

"You did this!" He yelled. I shook my head closing my eyes trying to get rid of the boy.

I don't know what was happening to me or who this little boy was.

"Please help me." He said again this time calmly.

Then it was over and in the little boys spot stood the black figure in my dreams.

I screamed louder backing up more into a corner.

"Avani go get Anthony now." I heard Addison yell.

I kept crying not understanding what was happening. This has never happened to me before.