0.4

Jaden pov

I was literally so freaking excited that I'd be meeting my fans and meeting my freaking crush.

I take a picture in the mirror and decided to tag Anthony in it.

Jadenhossler

Liked by Charliedemilio and others

Jadenhossler I've been chosen to go on the lights out tour this summer you guys I'm so excited can't wait to see you all I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.❤ I also get to meet my favorite tik toker @ luvanthony :)

Luvanthony omg wait really?! I need to learn how to keep up with my emails. I can't wait to meet you ;) ft me rn Mr!

Paytonmooremier can't wait to get you dude see you there!

Addisonrae best friend I'm going too! do you know what that means?! We can meet @ madslewis now omg!!

Madslewis I can't believe you forgot about me bubba :/
Jadenhossler @ madslewis I didn't forget im going to give you the biggest and warmest teddy hug ever <3

View all 7,899 comments

I was honestly stoked for this tour. I FaceTime
Anthony and he answered on the first ring.

"Hey tour buddie!" He shouted through the phone. I flinched slightly from the loud noise but brushed it off before he saw. Sudden loud noises scare me even though I screamed myself not to long ago I'm so weird.

"Hello Anthony." I giggled. A teenage girl who looks about sixteen comes up behind Anthony and takes his phone.

"Hey it's not nice to take things you know." I heard his say in the background. I giggled again and waved at the girl.

"Omg your adorable and your giggles are so precious."she cooed at me. I blushed from embarrassment and hid my face further into my hoodie. "Omg Anthony come here just look at how shy he is this is adorable he acts like you." My ears perked up at that. I heard him tell her to quit embarrassing him. I smiled and was careful not to laugh again because I did not want that attention I blush too much for that.

They bickered a little more before I cleared my throat letting them know I'm still here. "Oh sorry anyway my name's Charlie I'm Anthony's best friend." She said smiling into the camera. She was a very pretty girl with freckles on her nose and under her eyes, she had dark brown wavy hair that was short but fit her well.

"Hi I'm Jaden which you probably already know now." I say. She nodded her head and we got to know each other a little bit better and even exchanged numbers. We were so deep in conversation that we hadn't been noticing Anthony huffing and puffing every few minutes until he spoke up.