17

Anthony pov

I need Jaden right now and I need him badly. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like everything he does is turning me on.

Like right now we're all in one room watching a Netflix show The legacies and all I can think about is rearranging Jaden's insides and not caring if anyone was in here.

I tried to slowly grind myself on his low-key back since he as laying between my legs but he felt it and instantly knew what I was doing.

Since we were on the bed and everyone else was on the floor they couldn't see what was going on unless they stood up.

"Not right now Anthony this is the good part." He laughed. Which of course turned me on.

And in this moment I didn't give a flying fuck. I looked him dead in the eyes as I pulled down my shorts and let my dick hang.

"OMG Anthony put it away." He whispered now sitting up in between my legs facing me.

Grabbing his neck and pulling him gently closed to me I whispered in his ear,"So you really want me to put it away because from the looks of it it seems like your into it."

He moaned lightly and kissed me.

"I-its so big." He said,  pulling away from the kiss and looking down.  I smirked at him and kissed his soft plump lips again.

"C-can I suck it?" He asked and I swear I almost came.

"Go ahead babyboy do as you please." I urgently told him.

And within seconds I felt his warm lips wrapped around my dick.

"Fuck yeah like that babe so prety". I praised him.

He tried to fit all of me into his mouth at once and succeeded.

I wrapped one of my hands in his hair and guided him up and down more quickly.

I used my other hand to cover my mouth to keep me from moaning so loudly.

Jaden stopped just as I was close and came up to kiss me. His hands were wrapped around my cock and moving at a fast pace. I couldn't kiss him back like I wanted too.

"J-jaden I'm close." I whimpered.

"Babe I'm going to cum." I said a little louder.

"Shh daddy before they hear you...we wouldn't want that would we now." He asked.

I submissively shook my head no.

He went back down sucking aggressively making my back arch of the bed and my legs shake.

"I'm cumming..." I said and all I could see was white as a came.

I was in pure Bliss and breathing heavy.

Jaden crawled back up to me so I could see his face and I watched him swallow my cum, making my dick twitch.

"I can't wait until we actually fuck." He said to me getting up from the bed and walking away to the bathroom.

All I could think of was...wow

Hey you guys I'm back sorry I took so long. I need help writing the smut part 2 because im not good at it at allllll. But I updated with this because it's been too long so yeah love you and lmk if your down to help me write the smut.

Also I hope you staying safe💕.