0.8

Jaden pov

I wake up as Addison is pulling into the driveway and I see Tayler standing In the front waiting.

I squeal loudly, happy to see Tayler again.

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me Jaden." Bryce said clutching his chest. I mumbled sorry even though I wasn't really sorry.

"Addison can you hurry the hell up I wanna hug Tayler." I said. I was getting impatient as hell. Tayler was literally my favorite out of him and Bryce.

"Ok ok jeez let me just unlock the door, oh by the way I-." She couldn't even finish because as soon as she unlocked the door I hurriedly crawled over Mattia's lap, since I was In the middle.

Once I was out the car I ran up to Tayler and jumped in his arms.

"Tayler I missed you so so so much omg!" I said.

He was holding me tightly, his nose snuggled deep in my neck. "I missed you to bubba." He said.

I blushed as he put me down. I then turned back around to see Addison, Bryce, Avani, and Mattia standing in front of the car waiting until our little reunion was over.

I blushed once more. "Sorry I just got a little excited." I said.

"How come I didn't get that enthusiasm? All i got was a 'hey Bryce I missed you' wow Jaden what a great reunion for me." Bryce said rolling his eyes.

I started getting nervous and was about to cry."i- I'm sorry Bryce I didn't mean to make you upset. Please don't be mad at me."

I hate when I upset someone I genuinely cared about because like my nightmares, I'm to afraid they'll leave me. I don't know if you have noticed but I'm really overly sensitive.

Addison gave Bryce the meanest glare ever as he walked over to comfort me.

"Hey hey I'm not mad bubba i was just joking." He said. He wiped my tears away.

"Ok well we have to catch our flight in 50 minutes or so. So let's go inside to show you your surprise Jaden. And Bryce, Mattia, and Tayler you guys pack the car with our bags so we can be already half prepared." Addison instructed.

She can definitely be a mother sometimes. Addison, Avani and I all headed inside and let the guys do what they had to do.

"Ok jaden stay downstairs for a moment. I'll be right back." She said. I nod my head and she quickly scurries off upstairs.

Mads POV

I had just finished setting up the small sized teddy bear along with a bag full of food and candy for Jaden. A lot of people actually shipped us on tik Tok because of what i would comment on his videos. But I never minded it. I see Jaden as my little baby really. I've never met him before in person, we've only talked on the phone and that's about it.

I lay the blanket I had in my hand neatly beside the bear and just then Addison walks In the room.

"Mads are you...awe this is adorable he's going to love it. I have to record this." She says. I laugh and put the finishing touches on the food basket and move it around a little bit to make sure everything was in place.

 I laugh and put the finishing touches on the food basket and move it around a little bit to make sure everything was in place