0.12

Jaden POV

"Jaden pick the next person to ask a question." Payton told me.

I smiled and kinda squealed and the whole audience cooed at me which of course made me blush.

I stood up and walked around the front of the table we were all sitting at and closed my eyes.

"Payton spin me around." I giggled out. Payton obliged and spun me around. After a few seconds of laughter from the crowd Payton stopped me and I pointed at whatever my finger was pointing to.

I heard screams and opened my eyes to see me pointing at a girl who looks probably 15.

"You." I say simply.

She jumps up and down and her friend is hugging her. This was too cute.

"Ok um well we all know about every bromance but are any of them like...real?" She asks.

I walk back around the table and sit down in my seat.

I hold my finger up to let them know I'm thinking.

"Hmm...well if your asking if Mattia and Kairi bromance is real it definitely is. I caught them being all cute this morning." I laugh out.

Mattia and Kairi both blush but they play it off laughing but what happened next caught me off guard.

"Oh Jaden hush because Janthony is definitely real." Anthony says. All the girls went crazy wild.

Then everyone agreed saying Janthony was definitely a thing.

I hid behind a piece of paper and just laughed and of course everyone thought I was blushing so they cooed again.

To put effect on the situation I leaned on Anthony's arm and kissed his cheek.

"Y'all better have gotten that." I joked.
The girls all then went ballistic, for a second there I thought I started a riot.

"Ok next question...Ant pick." I say. It gets quiet and you can hear a girl yell, "OMG HE CALLED HIM ANT I STAN!" We all laughed at her silliness.

Anthony picked a small girl who was just so pretty it looked like she was a princess character.

"Hi I'm scarlet and my question is can you and Mattia do the tongue thing please?" She says.

Even I was surprised. After a little bit of teasing they both did it and a girl from the front pointed out the most embarrassing thing.

"Look Kairi and Jaden both are blushing." Which of course made us blah even more. All this blushing was overwhelming.

Everyone calmed down and carried on with the talking and answering questions, after awhile it was time to take a break while the fans went to line up to hug and give us gifts and talk to us.

As I'm on my fourth water bottle of the day Addison walks up to me and aggressively grab my arm and pulls me into the room we'll be in later when we make videos with fans.

"Ouch Addi your hurting my arm." I said. She quickly let go and apologized.

"I'm sorry bubba I didn't mean to. I just really wanted to talk to you because I haven't talked to you all day. Plus I wanted to know what's got you all happy and talkative." She said.