0.10

Jaden pov

I'm going to literally shit my pants right now. We're still watching that stupid movie Texas chainsaw massacre and it's at the part where the creepy guy with a mask cuts off the younger guy face and wears it.

A jump scare comes out of nowhere as if what's happening already isn't enough. I scream and hide under the covers.

I start shaking and crying because I'm terrified this makes me so scared.

"Hey bubs you ok?" Tayler asks. Anthony had gone down to the lobby to get some food he had ordered even though we just ate a big meal.

I peeked out from the blanket and shook my head no. He cooed softly and sat on the bed pulling me away from my hide out. I cuddled up against his chest and started to cry.

"Hey buddy don't cry it's just a movie." Tayler said. I understood that they were just movies but it's just too much for me to handle. I started to feel embarrassed so I tried to get out of his hold which of course didn't work and I got frustrated, letting out a loud cry. Everyone heads had turned our way with a concerned look.

Tayler sighed and picked me up taking me out the room.

"Just calm down for me." He said to me sternly. Tayler was the dad in the group obviously.

"I'm sorry." I cry loudly. This was horrible and embarrassing. Why couldn't I be as brave and cool like my friends.

As if anything could be any worse I see Anthony walking down the hall on his phone and Chipotle in his hands. He looks up from his phone and as we make eye contact. I could literally see the concern on his face from down the hall.

Just great.

Anthony pov

I left the room because I didn't want to eat any candy or chips so I ordered Chipotle instead. I love food. You could literally call me fat. I may be skinny but I can eat back to back with no problem.

As Im walking back I'm texting my mom to check up on her. And I hear shuffling so I look up and see Tayler holding Jaden who seems to be crying. Jaden and I make eye contact and he looks like he's terrified, embarrassed and confused.

I run up to Tayler ready to help in anyway I can. "What happened?" I ask.

Jaden quickly grabs Tayler shirt tightly while shaking his head no and whining.

Tayler shakes his head no as well, "Jaden no I'm going to tell him so stop that." Tayler says, gently pulling Jaden hands away from his shirt and instead holding them together firmly so he wouldn't do anything.

"Basically we were still watching the movie when you left and it got to the part where the guy with the mask cut off that boy's face and put it on as his. Jaden had kinda screamed and hid under the covers but no one thought nothing of it because kairi did the same thing and hid in Mattia's shirt. But I still wanted to check up on Jaden because he's way more sensitive. So I asked if he was ok and he started crying so i put him in my lap and I'm guessing that made him feel embarrassed because I was treating him like a baby but that's how all of us treat him. Anyway he tried to get away and got frustrated with me so he let out a loud cry which caused everyone to look back at us so I carried him out here." Tayler said.

The whole time he was talking I was looking at Jaden. His head was down in his hands and I could visibly see his hands shaking.

"Ok um, how about you go back inside and I'll take care of him. It's only what like three o'clock so I'll take him out to a park or something and eat." I tell Tayler.

He looks at Jaden then me a few times before getting up and going back inside the room.

"Jaden come on pretty boy." I tell him. I gently grab his arms pulling him up.