0.7

Anthony pov

It's around 7:00 right now meaning Charlie and I have been on the plane for about an hour now and we're bored out of our mind.

We've already played thumb wars, been on our phones, and we took a nap. I was literally soo bored.

I would call Jaden but I know his flight is longer, plus i wanna save any conversation we have until I see him in person and he's probably sleep.

Jaden's pov

I'm wide awake.

And anxious, I've been on the plane for about two hours and I'm having the worse experience. I tried to sleep but the guy next to me was being really rude.

Earlier when I dosed off I assume my head touched his shoulder because next thing I know I'm being pushed very hard against the window.

"Watch where you lay your head pip squeak." He sneered.

Ever since then I've scooted close towards the window. I was so scared of the guy since he was way bigger than me and I'm not that intimidating. At this moment I was just wishing this flight would hurry up but it just started. i have a few more hours to go.

I take out my phone and see Addison has text me so I figured I might as well tell her what's going on.

                                               Addison💙
                Hey bub!

                                                          Jaden❣️
I'm not doing well I need some distraction.

                                               Addison
Awe :(  it'll be over before you know it bub.

Tears start pooling in my eyes and my breathing starts to become short.

Jaden❣️
I think I'm having an anxiety attack this guy next to me was very rude and I'm scared to even ask to go to the bathroom. I even ask to move my seat but the lady told me no.

                                                 Addison
   Tell him you need to use the bathroom if he doesn't listen scream. And I mean scream loud. I don't care who hears. You need to go to the bathroom and no one will disrespect you and best believe when I pick you up the airport will hear from me. Now go to the bathroom and I'll talk to you when i see you bub. I love you💞.

              *End of messages*

My eyesight was blurred as I finished reading what Addison said i really love her.

I tap the guy next to me to get his attention. He snatched his earphones out of his ears and turned to me. "What the hell do you want." He asked. I cleared my throat before continuing.

"C- could you lean back please sir so i can get through, i need to use the bathroom.." i asked. My attack was coming I could feel it. I never handled an attack by myself before so I'm really scared which isn't helping my situation.

"No. now shut up and don't touch me." He raised his voice a little bit louder, causing two people around my age to look at us, I assume they are a couple. I tapped him again. "Please sir if you could just- ." I gasped as he grabbed my wrist and pulling me closer to his face. A whole rush hit me and i couldn't hear anything for a second.

I started choking on air coughing in his face. He still had a grip on my wrist but tighter "you faggots love to mess with people don't you huh." He asked. I turned my head away from him and saw the, what I assume is a  couple looking at me once again.