0.11

Anthony POV

I was woken from a good dream I was having about me and a certain person before I was interrupted by someone murmuring and whining from across the room.

I sit up quietly and look across the room to see Jaden thrashing around in his bed talking in what seemed a stressed and scared tone.

"No please don't take them away from me please I need them!" He cried. I was instantly up and out the bed and by his side. I shook him a few times before he woke up taking a big gasp as if he'd just come from underwater.

He looked around confused and then made eye contact with me pulling me into him. "Please don't let go please please please." He begged. Tears were instantly in my eyes because seeing him this broken really hurt my heart.

"Hey I'm right here ok, I won't leave you I promise ok I'm right here." I told him. I  pulled him out of bed and carried him to the bathroom, his legs wrapped around my torso and his arms around my neck while laying his head on my shoulder.

I sat him on the bathroom counter and went back into the room to grab a hand towel from the drawer earning a small whine from him. I quickly got the towel and walked back into the bathroom.

He pulled me back into him once more. I smiled at his clinginess but gently pulled his arms away from me.

"Come on lovely look at me." I said lifting his chin slightly so our eyes would meet. He blushed red and darted his eyes away from me. I chuckled and turned the faucet on warm water.

I could feel him watching me but I didn't mind it one bit. I ran the cloth under the water a few times and rung it out. I stood in between his legs lifting his head once more.

I wiped his dry snot and tears away from his beautiful face. His eyes were a pinkish red from crying so hard. I frown slightly which he noticed and it caused his bottom lip to tremble.

"What's wrong bubba why are you crying again?" I asked.

He wiped away the tears that feel down his face quickly. "I- I'm sorry if I upset you I- I didn't mean to." He said.

I caress his face gently, " don't apologize ok I'm not upset with you but I am worried." I said.

He sighed and hopped off the counter walking back into the room. I fold the hand towel and lay it down on the counter and walk out the bathroom. I see jaden laying down in his bed facing away from the bathroom.

I turn off the bathroom light and walk over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed we both sit in silence for a few minutes until he breaks it.

"When I was younger I use to get these vivid nightmares and as I got older they got worse and I have this black figure in my dreams who tells me to do hurtful things and call me these rude names and constantly reminds me that no one would ever love me the way I love them . The worst part about it is it's the same dream, all my friends and family leaving me and since I met you you've become my friend which sadly means your now a target in my nightmares. And I'm terrified of being left alone with no one to love Because of that I suffer from depression and anxiety which is horrible. I hate that I'm this way." He says.

I look at him and see he's looking at the wall across the room, tears streaming down his face but his face holds zero emotions almost as if he wasn't here.

I stand up and walk over the the right side of the bed and lay down next to him and pull him onto my chest.

"Listen lovely everyone deals with a struggle that's just life you can't help that and it's ok. But don't hate yourself for it.... you wanna know something about me?" I say.