Prolouge

Two boys stood on the top of the UA high rooftop.

One boy stood facing the front of the school, while the other stood behind him.

The wind blew as the boy standing behind the other, pulled out a gun and pointed it at the other boy.

As wind blew like crazy, the two color haired boy starts to speak.

"Any last words?"

The green haired boy laughed. "God, Sho. It's going to be like that?" He asks, not turning around to look at him.

The multicolored hair boy growls.

"Well, how else is it going to be, Izuku? This is the only way to stop you from doing something crazy."

It was silent for a while. The green haired boy looks down at the students that had gathered in the front of the school and then closed his eyes.

The wind blew once again.

The smell of rain filled the air as the clouds start to block the sun.

The multicolored hair boy keeps the gun pointed at the back of the other boys head, as he looks up at the sky.

The green haired boy sighs.

"I guess it is the only way, isn't it? To kill the villain that might kill everyone else? It only makes sense. Well, do what you have to do."

The wind blew. Their hair flying in their faces.

The sounds of thunder and the lighting strikes filled the silence.

The two boys stood like that for awhile.

"Izu.. I didn't want it to come to this.. I-"

"Really? Just do it already. I've waited long enough."

"..."

"Don't just threaten me with a gun and not do anything. Shoot me already."

The multicolored hair boy bites his lower lip and exhales.

"As you wish..."

The sound of a gunshots filled the air. The thunder got louder as the wind blew harder.

The rain came down, heavily as the sky grew dark.

Every student rushed inside.

On the ground - on top of the roof - the blood was washing by the rain as a body hits the ground.

Two boys walked to the top of the UA rooftop only for one boy to leave.

This boy walked to the door of the rooftop and stopped.

"I'm sorry it came to this."

He said and opened the door.

He walked inside and was never to be seen again.

It was a stormy day that day.

So many bad things happened that day also.

Crazy, huh?