Be Careful

The next recording...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

My name is Shoto Todoroki. I will be taking part in telling this story. I will be beginning were Shit Head left off. Shit head also known as Bakugo.

Fuck off, Half 'n Half!

Heh.. Anyway, lets begin...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"Do me a favor, Todoroki.." Uraraka says. I looked up at her. She's been acting weird since Midoriya and Kirishima came back. Like she knew she was in deep trouble. And she wasn't wrong... (Hah! Forshadowing!)

"Sure. What do you need, Uraraka?" I asked, putting my pencil down and looking at her. She looks at Midoriya and Kirishima. "Promise me that you will help me in times of need.."

I looked confused and tilted my head. "I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific." She looks at me. "My parents did something bad.. Something so bad that they didn't even care because they need the money."

"What was that?"

"I can't tell you... But please understand that I will tell you when the time is right. When you get your memories back.. Please promise me."

I looked at her and then nodded. "I.. I promise as long as you tell me." She nods.

"Thank you."

After lunch, school was dismissed early for some odd reason. Midoriya and Kirishima was talking with Aizawa, I guess discussing dorms or something. Bakugo had walked up to me and watched the conversation Midoriya and Kirishima were having with Aizawa. We couldn't hear them but we still watched.

"They look familiar." Bakugo said, breaking the silence. "I know.. I'm trying to figure it out.." I replied, not looking at him. He sighs and looks at me.

"They know us, Shoto. I don't know how but they do. What if they're responsible for taking our memories?" I looked at him.

"That is a possibility. But remember what we said? I thought we agreed that we weren't going to focuse on that but make new memories instead?"

"Yeah but, don't you ever wonder why everyone looks at you sadly and just gives you looks in general? It pisses me off but I can't help but wonder..." I sighed.

"I know what you mean. I wonder too, but if our memory hasn't came back, I don't see why we should keep trying."

That's when Kirishima yells. We both look at them. Midoriya tries to calm Kirishima down. Bakugo and I look at each other then run over. Aizawa was just standing there.

"What happened?" He asks. Izuku looks over at them. "Oh! Nothing!" He turns around and Kiri immediately stops, looking at Bakugo. He growls and walks away. Izuku sighs in relief and turns around, smiling.

"Sorry about that, Mr. Aizawa. Kiri.. Well, he just doesn't agree with you.. He wants to tell them." Izuku says, looking at Aizawa. Aizawa sighs, "I know, Midoriya. Thank you for calming him down." He nods.

"Of course. I have to go make sure Kiri doesn't do anything stupid. Talk to you later." He looks at us and then smiles. "See you!" He waves and runs after Kirishima.

Bakugo looks at Aizawa. "What happened?" Aizawa walks inside. "We had a disagreement. Nothing too serious." He says, waving us away. "Now, leave me alone. I'ma go to sleep."

He leaves us alone. "Who do you think they were talking about?" I asked. Bakugo shrugs and starts to walk away.

"Let's go, Sho. We gotta meet up with Denki." I nodded and followed him.

After awhile, we left to the dorms. Kirishima and Izuku were in the common room, talking. "Kiri, please. You need to just be patient."

"I am being patient, Izuku! I can't just sit here and not do anything! I felt so bad lying to him, Izu... You don't know how bad.."

Izuku sighs. "I know, Kiri.. It hurts seeing Kacchan and Sho not remembering us.. Trust me, it does. But soon. Soon, we will explain everything to them. We just gotta follow the plan."

Kirishima nods and looks down at his hands. Izuku sighs, hugging him. I glanced over at Bakugo and knew that he suspected the same thing.

They knew something and they weren't sharing it with us...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Sho! We gotta move! They keep catching up to us!

Fuck. Already?

Yeah, let's go Shoto.

Alright. Listen guys, just because we are on the run, doesn't mean we're guilty. Believe me. Everything will become clear as we explain our part of the story.

Now, they haven't mentioned this, but..

Something is taking over and I'm afraid that you, the person listening to these tapes, are the only one who can help us stop it.

Please, don't be reckless with these tapes and let others hear them. We are trusting you.

Half 'n Half! Let's go!

Afraid I have to go now. Be careful. Remember.

Not everything is as it seems~

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The recording is now over.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Be careful~~~