Getting Close To The Ending, Aren't You~?

The next recording....

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Stupid, tape recorder! Why aren't you-

Ah! You're on! Great!

Kiri, did you get it to work?

Yes, sir! Alright. Hey. It's me again. Kirishima Eijiro! Let's finished where Izuku left off.

Izu! Where did you leave off at?

Where Uraraka drugged you.

Oh! Okay! Let's go.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I'll tell you what happened and why she drugged me.

I was walking towards the common room, greeting others and honestly just hungry. I was walking and suddenly, I heard arguing. Confused and curious, I walked towards the yelling.

There was Uraraka with this new person. This person was, at least, 6''. He was tall, my dude. Anyway, he had black, shaggy hair, and was wearing a dark brown trench coat. He looked pissed.

"Look, I don't know why the hell you met me here out of all places! It's not safe and someone could hear us!" Uraraka yelled. He waves a hand to shut her up.

"It's not like I'm the one yelling, Ochaco! You're going to draw attention to us!" The man yelled. Uraraka had flinched when he said her first name. I raised an eyebrow and continued to listen.

"Look, Travis," 'Travis. That's his name,' I thought. "I don't know what to do here... Izuku-" When I say I flinched when she said his first name- "-Well, he knows Todoroki knows something. He knows Bakugo knows something. He knows! He knows I'm going to slip up!" 'Izuku knows what...?' I thought. I leaned closer trying to hear better.

"Then don't slip up!" He yells. I growl. "Well, it's kind of hard with you three watching me! You, Mom, and Dad need to chill! If you didn't erase and plant new memories into Kirishima's and Izuku's head, we wouldn't be in this mess! I-" She stops and looks at the door.

I looked down the hall to see Denki and Shinsou. They were casually talking, not paying attention as to where they were. I growled and rushed inside of the room they were in, closing the door. Time to act.

I pretended to be out of breath. "Fuck..." I whispered, leaning against the door. I pretended not to see them and locked the door. Denki stops outside the door.

"I swear I saw Kiri." He says. Shinsou answers, "I thought I did too.. Huh, we'll find him later." They both started walking away.

"Phew. That was close." I say, turning and seeing Uraraka and that one guy, Travis. I raise an eyebrow, looking at them.

"Uraraka? And who are you?" I glare at both of them, crossing my arms.

"Uh.. Kirishima! Hey! I-I can explain!" Uraraka quickly says.

"Nah. Who is he?" I asked, pointing at Travis. Travis chuckles and raises his hand.

"You better make him forget, Ochaco. I have somewhere to be. Take care of this... Problem." He snaps and disappears.

"Disappearing quirk.. Or invisible quirk. Either makes sense." I say, looking back at Uraraka.

"Explain."

"W-Well, look.." She, then, growls and shakes her head. "Actually, it's none of your business."

I frown. "It is my business if this random guy is in the UA dorms." I cross my arms. "Who is he? And why were you two in here alone?"