Too Happy

The Next Recording...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The tape was glitching. You could hear words glitching in and out. You turned it up to hear what the words were saying...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

wE ArE goiNg tO FInD yOU..

The MOrE InfORmaTIoN yOu kNoW, ThE MoRE OF A taRgeT YoU'll bE~

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

What do you mean the recordings not working?

I don't know! I just-

Oh! It's on! It's okay!

Dammit, Izuku! I got worried!

Sorry, Kiri!

Hey guys, it's me again. Izuku. Time to finish up Shoto's part of the story~!

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I looked up to see Shoto and Kacchan. I saw how mad they looked and pulled Kiri away from them. Kiri was bound to break if he was anywhere near Kacchan.

"Midoriya." Shoto says, walking over towards us, Kacchan following behind him. I stand up, making sure Kiri stayed sitting down.

"Can I help you, Todoroki?" I asked, a little mad that they couldn't mind their business and had to listen into our converstation.

"You guys know something." He states. I let my anger answer and smirked. "Well, of course. I know I know how to make a person mind their own business." I crossed my arms, looking up at him.

Shoto got a little mad and I didn't blame him. I was letting my anger get to me. Kiri stands up, grabbing my arm. Kacchan, then, joins in the conversation.

"Yeah, sure, Midoriya. But I know how to get answers out of someone who is unwilling to cooperate." I laughed. Kiri pulls me back a little.

Sure, we may have been brainwashed into becoming a villain. And we may have wanted to start new. But, that doesn't change my attitude towards 'heros'. I hate them with a passion. Shoto and Kacchan weren't about to change that judgement.

"Look, it's better to keep the things we know, a secret. We tell you, and you'll go all pyscho." Kiri says, still pulling me back. I shoved him off and looked at the two boys.

"Heh. Sure, Shitty Hair." Kacchan says, sarcastically. "We'll totally go psycho."

"Listen, Kacchan! You are not ready for your memories just yet! Now, please stop listening to our conversations!" I exploded. Only a second too soon when I realized I called Bakugo 'Kacchan'. I saw the change in his expression.

I saw how he suddenly was in pain. I looked over at Kiri, seeing as he realized what I'd done too. Shoto was trying to see what was wrong with Kacchan. I grabbed Kiri and pulled him away to our dorms.

"This is not how it was supposed to go.." I mumbled, while pulling Kiri towards my dorm room. "Izuku.. You do realized what you did, right?"

"Yes, Kiri."

"Does this mean...?"

"No, Kiri. We wait. Uraraka has to confront us and tell us about what what her parents did."

"But, what if she doesn't?"

"Kiri." I stopped and looked at him. "She will. She has too. She doesn't like keeping secrets for so long."