Recordings?

The Next Recording.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Alright. Welcome back. Now, I was told to mention something to you guys. Something Izuku said.

See, he told me to mention something about a date. A specific date.

Have you guys heard of the date, November 8th, 2028? It's a Saturday, I believe.

Yes, it is! Okay, what a coincidence.

Why? Well, you see... Everything that causes Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Kirishima to run, happened on a Saturday.

What is Midoriya trying to tell us...?

Anywho!

On with the story?

I think I left you guys in suspence for long enough.

"Bakugo! Fuck! Stay down!" Aizawa orders, trying to see where Bakugo was. Meanwhile, Bakugo was hiding, out of bullets and panicked.

The gunshots stop as the two boys on the ground, run. Bakugo quickly gets up and looks to see who thw two boys were.

The the black haired boy falls to the ground, holding his stomach as the green haired boy stops and runs to him. "Shit!" The green haired boy yells, kneeling down to see the other boys injuries. He looks up at Bakugo and glares then whispers something to the boy on the ground.

Bakugo smiles and runs to the rooftop door to run and see who the boys are, Todoroki and Aizawa following behind.

When they get there, the black haired boy was on the ground, looking lifeless as the green haired boy was nowhere to be seen. When they got closer, they saw that the boy had a gunshot wound to the head and was offically dead.

Bakugo freezes upon seeing this. Not because he knew he was going to be on the run. Not because Aiwaza had him captured with his scarf. Oh no. Because of the boy he shot.

Who was it, you may ask?

Well, you'll see soon.

Bakugo was taken to a cell where they contained him and he didn't even fight back. He was too hearkbroken. He killed one of the people that helped him. Helped him through his hard times. And he repays him with shooting him. Bakugo wasn't the one who killed him but he did shoot him. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself now. Why does he keep being the bad guy?

He bullied Midoriya. He shot ----------. He called everyone in 1A names and did not appreciate them at all. This is all his fault... Everything was his fault. None of this would've happened if Bakugo was just a good person. If only he was a good person.

That's what he thought, anyway.

Meanwhile with Todoroki.

Todoroki was pacing back and forth in the hospital waiting room. Maybe he wasn't too late. Maybe he took ------------ to the hospital just in time. Maybe this was all-

Just a dream

Todoroki shook his head. Uraraka had arrived at the hospital not too long ago and was crying her eyes out.

"What are they planning?! Why --------?!" She cried. Todoroki looked over at her, eyes filled with hatred. "Shut the fuck up, Uraraka! None of this would've happened if you didn't drug Kirishima! If you had just told everyone your secret, everything would've been okay! What the hell are you hiding that is making them at this way?!"

She just cried and didn't answer Todoroki. Todoroki grew pissed and was about to yell at her, only to be intrupted by the doctor.

"You two friends of his?" He asked, looking sad. Todoroki looks at him, eagerly.

"Yes. Is he okay?! Did I get here in time?!"

The doctor looks down then back up at the two. "I'm so sorry for your loss..."

"NO!" Uraraka screams, falling to the floor. Todoroki stood there, frozen. He barely manages to say something. "What... What did you just say...?" He asks, fists clenching.

"I-I'm so sorry. We couldn't save him..."

Then, Todoroki blacked out.

When he regained conscience, everyone around him was screaming. He was confused. "Todoroki Shoto! On your knees! Hands in the air!"

Todoroki tried to turn to look at them, but-

"Turn around and we won't hesitate to shoot you!"

He froze and did what he was told. When he looked around as he was being handcuffed, he saw blood. He looks down and sees the doctors body. He sees Uraraka hiding behind a cop and a few male nurses dead on the ground.

"D-Did I do that...?" He mutters, mostly to himself. "Don't act like you don't know. If you didn't, we wouldn't be arresting you. You have the right to remain silence so shut up!"

Todoroki was in shock so he didn't say anything else. All the way to the investigation room.

"I have blood on my hands... I murdered people..." He repeated once in the room with himself. He couldn't believe it. He didn't believe it.

Let's go back. Back to the shooting. But this time, the two boys' point of view.

The green haired boy, Midoriya Izuku. The black haired boy?

You'll find out soon.

Midoriya and the other boy stood there, aruging.

"Why the hell-?! You're really going to threaten me like that?! Are you fucking crazy?!" The balck haired boy screams.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! It's either you do this, or I'll kill him. Either way, I couldn't care less." Midoriya replies, glaring at the other boy. Then he smiles, "Of course I'm crazy, deary~ If I wasn't, we wouldn't be in this situation~!" He giggles.

They looked up on the roof and see Bakugo.

"Do it, ---------. Now." Midoriya says, pulling out his gun. His quirks are needed for something else so, he wasn't going to use them.

Bakugo dives onto the roof and grabs the gun to start shooting.

They shot back and forth for awhile. Soon, Bakugo ran out of anmo, hiding and the two boys took that chance to run.

While Midoriya was running, he noticed the other boy had stopped and fell. He turns and runs over to him.

"Shit!" He yells, seeing the gunshot wound. "Damn it! Why'd you let yourself get shot?!"

"It's not like I wanted too!" The other yells back. He looks up at Midoriya. "Please... Don't hurt him..."

Midoriya looks up at Bakugo then whispers to the other male, "We made a deal. I don't break my deals. I won't kill Shinsou. But you, Kami... You have to die."

Kaminari freezes and soon, another gunshot. The boy falls down, dead as Midoriya walks away.

"You're sacrifice was very much needed, Kami~ It's nothing personal, I promise~!" He giggles and starts to run to get away before the other boys get there.

You now know why Bakugo Katsuki was the responsible for one murder so far.

Ready for the next one?

Okay. Stay tuned~!

It's just a dream, dearies~!

It's just a dream~!

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The end of the recording.

But is it really a recording?

Or... Where you actually just watching a dream...?

A simulation...?

Hmmm....

I wonder....

We'll find out though, right~?

Hehe~! I hope so~!

Bye for now~!