Who Was Left Standing...?

[A/N -
Hey guys! It's me again! Okay so, something to clear up: the new person that will be telling the story is not anyone important. They are simply just someone who knows the true story on what happened because the four boys trusted them. They are not a villain nor a hero. Just a regular person that was chosen to pick someone who can help the four boys before they---

Hah! If I continued, you would've gotten a spoiler! Anyway, thank you for your votes and reads. Now, on to the story----]

Warning - Softie Bakugo ◕‿◕

The next recording....

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Welcome back. I see you are a very curious person. I'll continue so you won't be left on a cliffhanger all that much.

The wind blew like crazy as the rain fell down hard. And through it all, the boy that was left on UA's roof to die, woke with a gasped.

Who was this boy, you ask?

Why, it was the one and only Todoroki Shoto.

How'd this happen?

I thought Todoroki was the one that killed Izuku?

Nope! I'm happy to say that Bakugo Katsuki was the one who knocked out Todoroki Shoto and stopped him from shooting Midoriya Izuku.

Here, I'll tell you what happened.

"As you wish."

Todoroki closed his eyes as he starts to squeeze on the trigger. Midoriya turned around and moved out the way as Todoroki squeezed the trigger, the bullet missing him. Todoroki was about to open his eyes to see if he shot Midoriya, only for him to be knocked aside the head.

Todoroki was knocked out as he hit the floor, blooding coming out of his head.

There stood Bakugo Katsuki and Kirishima Eijiro. Midoriya smiles at them.

"I see you did your job, Kiri." He says, smirking and looking down at Todoroki.

"How'd you know he was gonna kill you?" Kiri asks, panicked and running over to Midoriya to make sure he has no injuries.

"I'm fine, Kiri. And I knew because Shoto was planning to force answers out of us. I knew he knew something and Uraraka confirmed it." Midoriya kneeled down to turn Todoroki around and place a hand on his head.

"So, you knew Half 'n Half was going to kill you? And you sat here, letting him?!" Bakugo yells. Midoriya looks up at Bakugo.

"I'm surprised that you wanted to help me. I only told Kiri to get you to see how'd you react. I was kind of expecting you to be on Shoto's side." He shrugs and looks down at Todoroki. His smile disappears and his expression turning sad.

"I knew Sho was going to do this, but it hurts on how willing he was to do it..." He looks away, tears threating to fall. He takes a deep breath and stands.

"Let's go, Kiri. Kacchan, stay with Shoto, please. Convince him to come with us...?" Bakugo looks away, biting his lower lip. He really wants to help Midoriya and Kirishima and he sees that the only way to help them is to follow and watch him. He nods.

"Yeah... Okay.. I will.." He says, picking up Todoroki and dragging him to a shelter because of the rain. Kirishima and Midoriya start to walk to the door to go and talk with Aizawa. Kirishima walks in while Midoriya stops and looks at the other two boys.

"I'm sorry it came to this." He says, walking inside.

The boy gasped and immediately held his head because of the rising pain. He groans and looks around, his vision blurry.

"Are you okay, Half 'n Half?" Bakugo mumbled, looking at him. Todoroki looks at Bakugo and jumps in surprise. "B-Bakugo?! What the hell happened?!"

Bakugo stands up and looks at the sun that was barely coming out. It was still raining and the wind had calmed down a little. Todoroki stands and glares at Bakugo.

"I knocked you out before you could kill Deku... Kiri informed me about what you planned to do and I couldn't sit around and let you murder my childhood best friend..." Bakugo averts eye contact and chews on his bottom lip.

"I want to save them... Even if it means being a villain, Todoroki. I'm sorry, man.. But, I can't let you hurt them.." Bakugo looks up at Todoroki, who was surprised. Not only because of how Bakugo wasn't using nicknames, but because Bakugo cares for Kirishima and Midoriya.

"I don't know about you, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help Izuku and Eijiro. I love them both. I care for both of them." He says, firmly. Todoroki stood there in shock.

"W-What...?"

Bakugo takes a deep breath. "I care for you too, Half 'n Half. That's why I didn't tell the teachers about what was happening here. That's why I haven't attacked you. That's why I haven't yelled at you and try to kill you - as much as I'd like too."

Todoroki didn't know how to process the words Bakugo said. They weren't a love confession, oh no. They were words of friendship and family.. Why did Bakugo say this?

"Please..." Bakugo continues; "Please, I-I need to know if you're going to help me. I know you still love Izuku. No matter what Izuku did to you." His voice begins to break, tears threating to leave his eyes. "Todoroki. You have to help me save them."

Todoroki blinked and snapped out of his shock state. He frowns and crosses his arms. "Bakugo. Did you forget what they did? Who they killed? Brainwashed or not, they still murdered our classmates. They murdered our pro heroes. And you want to help them? They don't deserve help! They deserve to go to prison or die!" Bakugo flinched when Todoroki said the last word.

"Todoroki, you must be stupid. Yes, they killed people. But if you think about it, you're basically the same as them! You were willing to kill Deku without a second thought! And why did you want to kill him? To be 'stopped'? Hell, if anything, you were willing to kill Deku because you wanted revenge!"

"Like you know anything, Bakugo! He killed my fucking father! Sure, I hated him. I hated him with a passion. But, not so much to which I wanted him to die! I wanted him to lay off me. To lay off my siblings. I never wanted him to die. But, Izu killed him. He killed him. I can't forgive him for that."

"Todoroki, do you even know why he did it? You weren't paying attention, were you?" Bakugo snaps, growling.

"What are you talking about?"

"The reason why they did what they did was because--"

"Do you two know where they went?!" Aizawa yells, running out of the door. Bakugo and Todoroki freeze, hearing what Aizawa said.

"What..?" Bakugo asks, looking over at the pro hero.

"Midoriya and Kirishima. Where the hell are they?!"

Todoroki and Bakugo look at each other and run to the railing on the roof. There, stood two boys, one with black hair and another with dark green hair. They were aruging about something, constantly looking up at the roof.

The black haired boy sees Todoroki and Bakugo and motions to the other boy who looks up at the other two boys.

Bakugo freezes, seeing as the two had guns in their hands. He immediately pushes Aizawa and Todoroki to the floor, grabbing the gun Todoroki had.

He cocks and aims it at the black haired male and squeezes the trigger.

Gunshots filled the air, bullets shooting back and forth.

Who was left standing...?

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The end of the recording...