Just Maybe

Warning :
Suicide
Self Harm

Thank you! Enjoy this chapter!

[Out of the Simulation]
(After Midoriya had that talk with the evil side of him)

"Aizawa! Toshinori! We must talk!" Midnight says, walking over to the two pros.

"Yes, Midnight?" Toshinori responds, sniffing and standing a bit straighter. Midnight looks at Toshinori with a sad expression. "I'm really sorry about what you saw with the young one. But remember, this is just a simulation. He doesn't know what he's doing."

"No, but he does know that he's the one controlling it. He knows his the one that picked to outline for this simulation. The doctor made sure of it." Aizawa says, looking over at the window. He was deeply affected by what he saw Midoriya do. How Midoriya acted. He was worried for the young hero.

"Yes. While that is true, he doesn't have his memories of his real life. You must understand that while his mind is making everything happen the way it's happening, he has no control of his mind in there. I'm sure with his memories he'd change and become a hero in that simulation."

Toshinori doesn't say anything. In fact, he just sits down on the closest chair and puts his head in his hands. "Toshi..." Midnight starts, not finding a right word for what she wants to say. Aizawa clears his throat and looks at Midnight.

"Now tell me, what is it you need?" Midnight looks up at him then nods, standing up straighter.

"Our... Guest.. The one you have listening to the tapes; I'm afraid they are snapping back into consciousness. I'm afraid they are beginning to realize that, what they're listening to, is just a simulation we have gave to them. They are realizing that they are just listening to the story of the four boys' simulation. May I ask why we have them here?"

Aizawa sighs. "They are here because I had talked to the doctor before the boys went under. I'm afraid that since their path is, well, what they are going through, since their path is what they chose, they will be deeply affected. More importantly, Midoriya. He wants to be a hero and yet he is controlling the simulation to be like the way it is. This person is, I'm afraid, the only one who can help Midoriya."

Midnight nods. She then looks down to the floor. "Another thing..."

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid Todoroki is doing it again..."

"What?!" Aizawa quickly looks at Midnight. "Yes."

"No! No! What the hell?! Why are you standing here! Over look the doctors! Make sure he is okay!"

Toshinori had a worried expression and was overlooking their converstation. "Why are you still here?! Go!"

"Aizawa. Todoroki isn't going to be able to stay in the simulation for too long. The doctors want to take him out of it."

Aizawa freezes.

[Flash back]

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa?" Todoroki asks, approaching the pro, slowly. Aizawa groans and opens his eyes to glare at the young hero.

"Yes, Todoroki?"

"Um, well, I have a little problem..."

Todoroki proceeds to tell Aizawa about his depression and his recent suicidal actions. He told him of his panic attacks that happens when he is in slumber. He tells him of his anxiety attacks that occur once every hour.