Finding The Tapes

1 year after the four boys recorded their tapes and left them for you to find and after recently hearing about the student that died on the school roof.

Walking towards U.A. to see what was really happening and to see if the news were correct, you saw a huge crowd. Around them, reporters were trying to talk with teachers as their were bulldozers surrounding U.A. The 1A teacher and pro hero, Eraserhead, stand in front of the reporters, raising a hand to dismiss all the talking.

The talking died down. "Thank you. Now, we understand why you must be confused and why their are bulldozers all around and we will tell you. For now, we have a few announcements." He looked over at the principal of U.A, Nezu. Nezu takes a step forward.

"Now, you have heard about the killings here and the villain attacks and the students turning to villains, but you haven't heard the full story." His eyes search the crowd and lands on you. He looks away and whispers to Aizawa about something, causing Aizawa to look at you. They both seem to stare at you for awhile but then look away.

"See, Midoriya Izuku and Kirishima Eijiro had attacked every hero here in Musutaful, Japan, and killed most of them, injuring other pro heroes causing them to retire. They killed our top two heroes, leaving the next two to take their spot." He sighs and looks at the school. He doesn't turn back around as he continued, "Midoriya Izuku and Kirishima Eijiro were once students here at U.A. You can imagine on how bad their teachers had felt when they confessed as villains.

"We felt as if we failed in teaching the ways of good. They were good students, Midoriya and Kirishima. They were going to be good heroes if we had stopped them on becoming villains." He looks back at us, looking as if he were going to cry.

He stood up straighter and looked back at you, making eye contact. "But for some unknown reason, they betrayed their own (villains) and killed them also." He looks away from you and you get a strange feeling as if you knew that reason but couldn't see to recall it.

"The boys stopped killing and thought to have left two survivors. Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki. Unfortunately, those two boys lost their memories and they were the ones whom knew the reasons why Midoriya and Kirishima did what they did. Alas, they returned to U.A in hope of getting their memories back.

"Their was a few more survivors, Uraraka Ochaco, Kaminari Denki, and pro hero Eraserhead, but as you heard recently, Uraraka Ochaco had mysteriously disappeared and Kaminari Denki had passed." He takes a deep breath. "Three months later, Midoriya and Kirishima came back and told a true story on how they were brainwashed and wanted to be forgiven. We gave lie detector tests on both of them and found they were telling the truth. We allowed them to come back." He looked at Aizawa. Aizawa takes a step forward.

"Just recently," He starts, continuing where Nezu left off, "There was a death up on the school roof, here at U.A. We are not allowed to say who's death it is, but we do know the killer was Bakugo Katsuki." There were a few mummers in the crowd, but you were curious on the story that you shushed them.

"Now, we got a threat from a new villain. A villain that no one knew about but has been here for awhile. This threat says we are too release this information to the press and to destroy U.A. or Uraraka Ochaco dies." Everyone around you, gasps and starts talking, yelling questions. "Silence, please. Silence." Nezu says, causing everyone to be quiet. "Thank you."

"The reason we gave you this information and why their are bulldozers around you, is because we hope to save Uraraka. We've had too many deaths and horrible incidents for her to die. We cannot lose another student, neither less, Uraraka." He says, concluding the explanation.

"If you are watching this, please. Let her go." Nezu looks at the camera. "We have done what you asked." Nezu turns and looks at one of the construction workers and nods. Then, they destroyed U.A...

You were on your way home, questions running through you head. Why were they looking at you? Why did they do all of this? Why do you know more then you let on?

You saw a box sitting in the middle of a playground, basically begging you to look inside. You walk over to it, opening it to see what was inside.

There was tapes. Besides it was a sony, cassette Walkman to play the tapes. You get curious and looked around to see someone running away. You picked up the box and ran after the person. Unfortunately, you couldn't catch up. After deciding to take the tapes home, you played a tape and listen to the first one.

"Be careful on what you asked for~" A voice said at the very beginning.

After that, the tape was over and you had to flip it to the other side to hear the next part. (Goes on the very first chapter~~)