Chapter 3: Shopping together

One year ago

After the funeral, Hanjun goes to his parent's home with his grandparent. He need to sort out his belongings because now he will live in his grandparent's house.

Hanjun take all the stuff he needed and place it in a box. Hanjun was almost done with his stuffs, suddenly he saw a box under his bed.

*rustle*

*rustle*

Hanjun take out the box under his bed, he look into it for a while and found an old photo of his parent. They were happily eating under a tree.

Hanjun smile for a while looking at the photo. It brings back nostalgia, a good memory. Unfortunately both his parent died.

"Little Jun, are you done yet?" His grandma said. His grandma and grandpa was rearranging his parents stuff while Hanjun sorting his.

"Almost!" Hanjun quickly take the old photo and place it in his pocket. This was probably one of the precious thing for him.

Hanjun lift up his stuff and place it in a truck. "Jun, help me with this" his grandfather said to him. "Alright" he replied and rush to his grandpa aid.

"Jun, just make our house like your own house. Don't be shy, if you need anything just said it to me" his grandpa said while lifting a box with Hanjun.

"Don't worry grandpa, you are my grandfather after all. We are family too" Hanjun replied confidently.

"Jun" his grandpa whispered, his face was turning red. He look like he wanted to cry.

"Grandpa?" his grandpa look away and said "Nothing, just keep on moving or we can't finish it today"

"You will trip if you don't look at the road grandpa" Hanjun said worrying and confused. He didn't know what his grandfather was doing.

"Stop crying you old man" his grandma said behind them. "What!" His grandpa replied.

"I didn't cry you old hag" his grandfather shouted at his grandmother. "How dare you!" His grandmother said while taking out a rice spoon in a box.

Hanjun Grandfather got startled. "G-grandpa, don't let go of the box" Hanjun said.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Hanjun's grandpa got smacked in the head three times. "Ouch!!" His grandfather cried painfully.

"You dared say I was an old hag!?" Her grandmother said angrily. "Sorry! It was by accident. You are beautiful" his grandfather pleaded.

"Re-really? So you notice?" Her grandmother said shyly. "Of course, I will give you more money so you can take care of your skin!" Hanjun grandfather said firmly.

"Honey! Thank you!" His grandmother said cheerfully. "Phew, that was a close one" his grandfather thought.