Chapter 5: Dance Performance

One year ago

"Hmm~, hmmm~" Hanjun was playing his father's old guitar while humming. It has been a week since he started playing the guitar and he was already so good playing it even his grandfather was shocked to see Hanjun play the guitar so well in just one week.

"Wow, you are truly a genius Jun" his grandfather praised him. It was really a good song to hear.

"What is the song you are playing?" His grandfather asked.

"Oh this? I make it myself *Chuckle*" Hanjun replied while scratching his head.

"...!!?" His grandfather was shocked to hear him, in just one week of practicing he already could make his own song, 'What a genius!' he thought.

"Actually, I have another hobby besides playing guitar" Hanjun said.

"W-wha- really?" His grandfather was still shocked about Hanjun's performance.

"Yeah, it was dancing and singing!" Hanjun said excitedly.

"..." His grandfather was dumbstruck. Dancing and singing? Could Hanjun want to join a boy band like what he saw in the TV?

"I'm interested in it, ever since I saw a team performed on the street when me and my parents on a vacation, I got inspired to become one like them! I remember looking at their faces when they dance, they look like they having a really having a blast and enjoyed every moment and when I tried it, I could also feel the same vibe as they are!" Hanjun explain why he was interested in dancing and singing.

"So, the song you played before is what you want to dance and sing later?" His grandfather asked.

"Yeah!" Hanjun replied proudly.

"Omo! Little Jun was interested in these thing?" His grandmother suddenly come after hearing the conversation he had with his grandfather.

"Yeah, it's surprised me too."

"Hehe, good luck Jun-ah. Me and your grandfather will support you with all we've got!" His grandmother said with full of supportive.

"Thanks" Hanjun said while looking at his grandparent, he was thankful that they are the one who take him after his parent's passed away.

'A genius in playing guitar... What if he was a genius in dancing and singing too?' Hanjun's grandfather thought to himself.

Present

Hyunjun POV

I'm having a good time chatting with the girls and with Jackson's friends in the cafeteria. Most of our conversation were about school, they were really thoughtful for explaining me about the school and I'm really thankful to them. The ring bell indicating that lunch break is over and time for classes again.